IGCAR Recruitment : Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Kalpakkam (Tamil Nadu) Under Government of India is inviting eligible candidates for 108 Posts of Apprentice in Department of Atomic Energy. An official notification for recruitment of 108 Trainee in Department of Atomic Energy has been published by IGCAR on its official website www.igcar.ernet.in , Applications are invited through offline mode before 06.08.2015.
108 Government Jobs for Fresher , 10th passed candidates who have been looking for government jobs and are also fresher and do not have work experience anywhere are advised to have a glimpse of 108 Government Fresher Vacancies in IGCAR. Minimum 10th passed candidates are invited to apply against these 108 Various Posts in Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Kalpakkam. Candidates who are looking forward to apply are advised to check out the official notification before applying.
Applications are invited for engagement of Trade Apprentices under Apprentice Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules. 1991 in Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam in Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu. This selection of Apprenticeship training on stipendiary basis.
The Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) is one of India’s premier nuclear research centres. The centre is engaged in a broad-based multidisciplinary programme of scientific research and advanced engineering directed towards the development of Fast Breeder Reactor technology. The Reactor Research Centre set up at Kalpakkam, India, 80 km south of Chennai in 1971 under the Department of Atomic Energy(DAE) was renamed Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research (IGCAR) in 1985.
- Candidates should submit only one Application Form and not more than one irrespective of number of Trades applied for.
- Candidates selected for training will nor be allowed to withdraw from training except for special reasons.
- Candidates are required to make their own arrangements for stay during the training period.
108 Apprentice Vacancies IGCAR Details:
|08.||Mechanic R & A/C||5|
108 Vacancies IGCAR Age Limit:
- General Candidates : 22 years
- OBC Candidates : 25 years
- SC/ST Candidates : 27 years
IGCAR 108 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational : Passed 10th standard, One or Tow years ITI certificate in the Relevant Trade according to Post.
- Physical Fitness :
Height : 137 cms
Weight : 45 kgs
Chest Measurement : Expansion should not be less than 3.8 cms
IGCAR 108 Jobs Pay Scale:
- According to Ministry of Labour
IGCAR 108 Vacancies Selection Process:
- Personal Interview
Procedure to Apply:
The application should be accomplished by attested copies (not original) of relevant certificate in support of :
- Date of Birth
- Educational qualification
- Technical qualification
- Other qualification/experience, if any
- Community certificates of those belonging to SC/ST/OBC
- Employment Exchange card
The application in the prescribed format as “STIPENDIARY APPERNTICE” should be submitted perfectly type written on a foolscap paper with the required details with recent passport size photograph to the following address:
Assistant Administrative Officer (R)
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research
Kalpakkam, Kancheepuram District – 603 102
Email ID : [email protected]
Phone : Office – 27480038
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 06.08.2015
- Official Website: www.igcar.ernet.in
- Official Notification: Download Here