Union Public Service commission (UPSC) invited application for the recruitment to the post Assistant Engineer (CIVIL) for filling the vacant vacancies in UPSC. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application form through the official website of UPSC. The UPSC conducted various competitive examinations out of which, it is also one of them.
The Commission consists of a Chairman and ten Members. The terms and conditions of service of Chairman and Members of the Commission are governed by the Union Public Service Commission (Members) Regulations, 1969.
Applicants must reads the instruction carefully before filling their applications form before 3 July,2014.
UPSC (Asst Manager) Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name-Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Vacancies|
- Candidates not exceeding 37 years as on 3 July,2014, not more than 42 years for Scheduled Castes candidates and not more than 40 years for Other Backward Classes candidates as on normal closing date in respect of the vacancies reserved for them.
- Relaxable for regularly appointed Central/UT Government Servant up to five years as per instructions/order issued by Government of India from time to time.
- Age relaxation for other candidates will be applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess a Degree in Engineering in Civil from a recognized University or Institution approved by AICTE/UGC.
- The qualifications are relaxable at the Commission’s discretion in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
- The qualification regarding experience are relaxable at the Commission’s discretion in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, and Physically Handicapped in respect of posts reserved for them, if at any stage of selection, the Union Public Service Commission is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the posts reserved for them.
- Written Exam: The selection is based on the written examination which is conducted by the UPSC. Candidates who are qualified the exam are called for an interview. The question paper will be objective type and also have a negative marking of 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer given by the candidates.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted/exam qualified candidates are called for an interviews and the final selection is based on the overall marks obtained by the candidates. on the basis of this merit list will be prepared. On behalf of this final selection will be done.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application through the official website of UPSC given below.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- Application form will be accepted only through online.
- Print out the final receipt of the application form, after filling the complete application form.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 03 July,2014
- Website: Applicants can know more information about the admit cards/call letters through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Apply online: Click here