Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) has delivered a notification for the Recruitment of 49 Vacant vacancies for the post of Assistant Lineman in Electrician/ Electronics/ Electronic Mechanic Trades. Applicants of the Karnataka Regions only are eligible for this BESCOM recruitment Candidates waiting to apply for these posts and having the 18/24 months diploma From ITI in Desired post can fill the forms online through the official website of the BESCOM.
Candidates are requested to fill the forms correctly and carefully and submit it before the last date. Before filling the forms Read the Instructions clearly and carefully so to avoid the Rejection of the application form.
Applicants can visit the official website regularly so as to get the Latest Notifications regarding the Recruitment. Other details Like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, are given Below.
Name of Job: Assistant Lineman
|Sr.||Name of Category||Vacancies|
|03.||Ex Military Personnel||02|
- Applicants Should have the age of 18 years to 35 years for general category candidates.
- For the II A, II B, III A, III B Category candidates 38 years.
- For SC/ ST and category I candidates age limitation is of 40 years.
- Applicants of Karnataka region are eligible, should know how to Read and Write Kannada.
- Eligible and interested candidates Should have the 18/24 months course in Electrician/ Electronics/ Electronic Mechanic Trade from ITI.
- Candidates belonging to the General category Should have the 60% marks in Respective Qualifying Exams.
- Applicants belonging to the II A, II B, III A, III B Category should have the 50% marks and the candidates of the SC/ ST and Category I should have only the passing Marks.
Rs. 7950 to Rs. 16790 should be given.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.400 For General Category, II A, II B, III A, III B, Category I.
- Candidates of SC/ ST Category should have to pay Rs.200.
- Application fee can be paid through Both Online or Offline Mode.
- Fees once submitted cannot be refunded.
- Applicants appearing can be selected on the basis of the written Examination and the endurance test.
- Events for the Endurance test:
|Sr. No.||Name of Event||Time/ Distance|
|01.||100 m Running||14 Seconds|
|02.||Skipping||50 times in 01 minute|
|03.||Shot put 12 pounds||08 meter (03 Chances)|
|04.||Climbing of Electric Pole||08 meter height(compulsory)|
|05.||800 m Running||03 minutes|
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website of BESCOM.
- Take print out of the Application form for the future use.
- Starting date for filling online application form and payment of fees is 27 Oct, 2014.
- Last Date for filling online application form and payment of fees is 26 Nov, 2014.
- Official Website: http://bescom.org/
- Official Notification: Download Here