The New India Assurance Company Ltd has declared another notification for vacant of the fresh recruitment notification for the 1536 Assistant in class III. This recruitment is released by NIAC Recruitment 2014 on it’s Official Website http://newindia.co.in/. The New India Assurance Company Limited invites online applications from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment of Assistant for fill up total 1536 Assistant vacancies in the Class-III Cadre from the Open Market. All eligible and interested candidates may apply online from 18-10-2014 to 11-11-2014.
New India Assurance Company published Advertisement Notification for the Recruitment News of Asst Posts. The salary scales are under revision with effect from August 2012. Total emoluments (Pre-revision) works out to approximately Rs.15000/- per month in the initial stage in a metro city.
The applicants must be Graduate or HSC (12th) from recognized university in the relevant discipline or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Applicants Age Limit should be between 18–30 years as on 30/06/2014. Selection will be based on Online Written Exam & Personal Interview. Candidates are requested to apply only through Online Mode from 18-10-2014 to 11-11-2014. For further details about this job notification are given below.
NIAC Assistant Posts Recruitment Details:
- Candidates age limit should be between 18–30 years as on 30-06-2014
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should possess Graduate or HSC (12th) from a recognized University / Equivalent Examination with 60% Marks (50% Marks for SC/ST Category, Persons with Disabilities and Ex-Serviceman).
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates should pay Rs.50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SER/ Female candidates,
- All Other Category Candidates should have to pay Rs.500/- through online
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview, computer proficiency test, online examination.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website www.newindia.co.in
- After fill the online application form candidates should have to take the printout copies of application form, e-receipt and keep it for future use.
- Last Date for Apply Online: 10th November 2014
- Website: http://www.newindia.co.in/
- Official Notification: Check & Apply Here