HPSC Recruitment 2016: Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) has released a notification for 1647 vacant posts of Assistant Professor. This notification released on 29/04/2016 at official website http://hpsconline.in/. Interested aspirants can apply online application form from 10/05/2016 to 13/05/2016 at official website.
Candidate must have passed Master Degree with minimum 55% marks or equivalent. Applicants must have qualified National Eligibility Tet (NET) conducted by the University Grant Commission. Aspirants must have passed Counsel of Scientific and Industrial Research or similar test accredited by the University Grant Commission like SLET/SET.
Aspirant’s age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 42 years. Age relaxation as per rules and regulation of state Government.
Applicants who want to know more information about HPSC Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Candidates must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
Assistant Professors Vacancy 2016Details:
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Age Limit for HPSC Assistant Professors:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor of HPSC 2016:
- Applicant must have passed Master Degree with minimum 55% marks or equivalent.
- Candidates must have qualified National Eligibility Tet (NET) conducted by the University Grant Commission.
- Aspirants must have passed Counsel of Scientific and Industrial Research or similar test accredited by the University Grant Commission like SLET/SET
- Eligible and interested candidates
Pay Scale Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000/Month.
Download Official Notification
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Online Application Form began from: 10/05/2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 13/05/2016