Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), Western Zone has released a latest recruitment notification for the vacant of Associate Posts. There are 100 Vacancies for contractual engagement of Retired Employees of LIC as 100 Associates (Mini Offices) LIC Western Zonal Office. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Western Zone is inviting application for the recruitment for 100 vacancies of Associate.Candidates who are eager waiting for the recruitment notification, may read and apply for the LIC Recruitment Associate Posts.
All Employees of LIC who retired in the cadre of Senior Divisional Manager, Administrative Officer, Assistant Divisional Manager, Assistant Administrative Officer, Divisional Manager & Higher Grade Assistant are eligible. Maximum age entry shall not be more than 63 Years.
Eligible candidates may send their applications on or before last date. For further job details like age limit, qualification, application form & selection process and how to apply for the LIC India Recruitment posts are given below.
LIC Associate Posts Recruitment Details:
|01.||Associate (Mini Office)||100|
- Maximum age entry shall not be more than 63 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- All Employees of LIC who retired in the cadre of Senior Divisional Manager, Administrative Officer, Assistant Divisional Manager, Assistant Administrative Officer, Divisional Manager & Higher Grade Assistant are eligible
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Fixed Remuneration Rs. 20,000/- per month.
- No application fee
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to Fill the application form and send through email to email@example.com
- Candidates are required to send all the attested copies of documents and certificates along with application form
- to The Regional Manager (P&IR),
LIC of India, Western Zonal Office,
02nd floor, west wing,
”Yogakshema” Jeevan Bima Marg,
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30th August 2014
- Website: http://www.licindia.in/index.html
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Application Form: Download Here