Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL), Bangalore has issued a latest recruitment notification for the vacant of Assistant Post for its Hyderabad-Karnataka Region Power Projects/ Stations. This KPCL Asst Job Vacancy Recruitment notification released on it’s Official Website http://www.karnatakapower.com/. There are 86 posts of Assistant Administration/Assistant Accounts Posts in KPCL. The KPCL invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling up 86 posts in the Assistant Administrations, Assistant Accounts posts in Hyderabad-Karnataka Region Power Projects/ Stations. Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any subject of a Statutory/ Recognized University & age limit should not be below 18 years and not more than 35 years for General Category Candidates.
If you are eligibly and interested, you may apply for the below posts. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 15th September 2014 by 05:00 PM.
Read the full job notification below before apply the post. Full job details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process & how to apply for the posts are given below.
Karntaka PCL Assistant Posts Recruitment Details:
- General Category Candidates age limit should be between 18–35 years
- OBC Category Candidates age limit should be between 18–38 years
- SC/ ST/ Cat-I Category Candidates age limit should be between 18–40 years
- Ex-Servicemen Category Candidates age limit should be between 18-45 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any subject of a Statutory/ Recognized University for Post no.: 01
- Candidates should have Degree of B.Com (Accountancy as one of the subjects) of any Statutory Recognized university for Post no.: 02
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Candidates who have been select for Assistant post they get Rs.10620-32725/- Pay Scale Per month.
- For SC/ ST candidates Should pay Rs. 100/-
- For all other category candidates should have to pay Rs. 200/-
- to the Karnataka Power Corporation Limited
- Current Account Number: 00000031480010180,
- Bank: State Bank of India, IFB, Residency Road, Bangalore.
- IFS Code: SBIN009077
- Payment can be made from any branch of SBI/ State Bank groups/ Any Nationalized Banks payable to the current account.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Document verification, Kannada Written Test.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates attending for Document verification or Kannada Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website www.karnatakapower.com
- Read the notification carefully and fill the application form.
- Take printout copy of application form and keep it for future use.
- Last Date to Submission of Online Application Form: 15th September 2014 by 5:00 PM.
- Website: http://www.karnatakapower.com
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here