The Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM), Bangalore has recently issued a recruitment notification for the vacant of Assistant Linemen (ALM ITI)/ Assistant Lineman (ITC) posts. There are 324 BESCOM Asst. Lineman Posts in their department. This recruitment notification is published by BESCOM On it’s Official Website http://bescom.org/. Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited invites application for filling up the following posts from eligible and dedicated candidates who are looking for Government Jobs.
Applications may apply for the post in a prescribed format by submitted application through online mode only on or before 23rd October 2014. We suggest to all candidates they must read complete criteria before filing the online application form. Candidates should have passed class 10th/ SSC & passed certificate in Lineman/ Electrician trade & Certificate in Electrician/ Electronics/ Electronic Mechanic trade. Age Limit should be between 18-35 Years.
All applied candidates should have Engineering Degree in relevant discipline. For further details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply are given below.
BESCOM Asst. Lineman Posts Recruitment Details:
|01.||Assistant Lineman (ITC)||189|
|02.||Assistant Lineman (ALM ITI)||135|
- Applicant age limit should not exceed 35 years and must be minimum 18 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Passed class 10th/ SSC & passed certificate in Lineman/ Electrician trade for Assistant Lineman (ITC)
- Candidates should have Certificate in Electrician/ Electronics/ Electronic Mechanic trade for Assistant Lineman (ALM ITI)
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Those who would get selected for the job would be getting a monthly salary of Rs 7,950 to Rs 16,790.
- For Lineman trade/ Electrician Trade: For General category & Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST Category candidates: Rs.250/-
- For Electrician/ Electronics/ Electronic Mechanic Trade: For General category & Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB candidates: Rs.400 /-
- for SC/ ST Category candidates: Rs.200
- Candidates selection will be done on merit basis,
- Based on the marks secured in the qualifying examination and their performance in the Endurance Test and verification of documents.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website http://bescom.org/
- Candidates need to apply online very care, after fill the application form, need to take pint out of application form for future use
- Last Date to submit the online application form: 23rd October 2014.
- Website: http://bescom.org/
- Official Notification: Download Here