Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has announced an employment notification for the recruitment of Asst Professor posts. Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has advertised a notification for the Recruitment of 88 Assistant Professor Vacancies in various disciplines.
MPSC, Maharastra invites online applications from Indian citizens for filling up 88 Assistant Professor vacancies in various Branches for Govt. Eng. Collegiate Branch Gr-A. Candidates who are searching Public Service Commission Dept. jobs, may apply for the posts. Interested candidates should check below details before apply the post.
There are 88 vacancies of Asst Professor Posts. Further details like age limit, eligibility criteria, application fee, how to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2014 , selection process and online application form are given below.
MPSC Asst Professor Posts Details:
|04.||Auto mobile Engineering||10|
|09.||Electronics and Tele Communication Engineering||11|
- Should not Exceed 35 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc) & Animal Husbandry.
- BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech. in relevant field
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- UR Candidates: Rs. 365/-
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 265/-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 03rd April 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 23rd April 2014
- Last Date to Payment of Fee in SBI: 24th April 2014
- Website: http://www.mpsc.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here