ZP Sindhudurg has recently posted an employment notification for the recruitment of 135 Jr Accounts Officer, Sr. Asst, Jr. Asst, Agriculture Officer, Extension Officer, Civil Engineering Asst and other various posts. This Zilla Parishad Recruitment Sindhudurg has published new job vacancies for various position on it’s Official Website https://zpsindhudurg.maharashtra.gov.in. Zilla Parishad Sindhudurg invites online applications from eligible candidates for interested & eligible candidates to fill 204 posts of Attendant, Health Worker, CEA & other posts.
The candidates must be possess M.Sc in Agriculture, B.Tech, B.Sc, Degree, Diploma, SSC with typing speed or equivalent in relevant discipline from a recognized university. Candidate’s age must be in between 18 to 33 years for General Category Candidates.
Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online from 22th August 2014 to 02th September 2014. Further details for this job vacancies like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply for the post are given below.
ZP Sindhudurg Attendant, HE, CEA Posts Notification Details:
|02.||Extension Officer (Agri)||01|
|03.||Junior Accounts Officer||01|
|04.||Senior Assistant (Accounts)||04|
|05.||Junior Assistant (Accounts)||01|
|06.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||02|
|07.||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||04|
|08.||Civil Engineering Assistant||09|
|09.||Extension Officer (Panchayat Dept)||01|
|11.||Shorthand (Higher grade)||01|
|12.||Extension Officer (Statistics)||02|
|17.||Health Worker (Female)||29|
- Candidates age limit must not be below 18 years and not more than 33 years for General Category Candidates
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should have M.Sc in Agriculture. B.Tech in (Agri Engineering) for Post no. 01,
- Candidates must have B.Sc Agriculture for Post no. 02,
- Candidates should have Degree from recognized university for Post no. 03 &0 4,
- Applied Person must have SSC with Typing skills for Post no. 05,
- Aspirants should possess Diploma / Engineering degree in relevant disciplines for Post no. 06 & 07,
- Applied Candidates SSC pass with course in Architectural Draftsman for Post no. 08.
- Candidates possess Degree from recognized university for Post No.9, SSC with Diploma in Agriculture for Post no. 10.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- General category candidates have to pay Rs. 300/-
- Reserved category candidates have to pay Rs.200/-
- in the form of challan form at any branch of State Bank of India.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination & personal interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website https://zpsindhudurg.maharashtra.gov.in
- Click on Apply for the particular post for which you want to apply.
- Take the hard copy of application form after fill the online application form
- Last Date for Submission of Applications form: 02nd September 2014 at 05:45 P.M.
- Dates for Payment of Fees: From 22ns August 2014 to 05th September 2014
- Starting Date for Download of Exam Hall Tickets: 6 Days before the Exam Date.
- Date of Examination: 02, 08, 09, 16 & 22th November 2014
- Website: https://zpsindhudurg.maharashtra.gov.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here