Reserve Bank of India invites applications for the recruitment of Officers Grade ‘B’ posts general vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Eligible and interested candidates can apply their application form before on 23 June,2014.
Candidates must have passed Bachelor degree with minimum of 60% marks or Master degree with minimum of 55% marks or Doctorate degree with minimum of 50% marks or CA/Cost Accountant/ACS with bachelor degree , PG degree in Management/MBA/grant commission with Graduation/Bachelor degree or equivalent are also eligible.
Candidates also know the better knowledge of computer works.
RBI Officers Grade ‘B’ Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name-Officer Grade ‘B’||Vacancies|
- Candidates age should be 21 to 30 years as on 1st June,2014.
- Candidates must have born between 02 June,1984 to 01 June,1993 are eligible to take participate in the recruitment posts.
- Age relaxation for OBC/SC/ST category candidates are applicable as per rules.
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor degree with minimum of 60% marks or Master degree with minimum of 55% marks or Doctorate degree with minimum of 50% marks or CA/Cost Accountant/ACS with bachelor degree , PG degree in Management/MBA/grant commission with Graduation/Bachelor degree or equivalent are also eligible.
- Candidates also know the better knowledge of computer works.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.850/- (Eight Hundred Fifty only) for the Gen/OBC category candidates and Rs.100/-(one hundred only) for the SC/ST/PWD category candidates.
- No fees will be required to pay for the staff candidates as a application fees.
- Candidates have to pay the fees through the ATM Visa/Credit card/Debit card or by using net banking facilities from 3rd June,2014 to 23 June,2014.
- Candidates have to pay the fees through the system generated challan paid at any branch of Baroda/Bank of India/Punjab national bank/Bank of Maharashtra/Central Bank of India/United Bank of India and Indian overseas Bank from 5 June,2014 to 26 June,2014.
- Written Exam:Candidate can be selected on the basis of online or offline written examination.
- Personal Interview:After the examination,written exam qualified candidates are called for an interviews and final selection are based on the declaration of merit list.
How to Apply:
- Before applying online candidates have to scan photo and signature or also have valid e-mail id.
- Log on to the official website of RBI.
- Click on apply online and filled all necessary details on the application form.
- Upload photo and signature and click on submit button.
- you can get a provisional registration number and password retain it for future use.
- Made payment as mentioned above.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Opening date of online application form: 3rd June,2014
- Last date of submission of application form: 23 June,2014
- Date of payment through online mode: 3rd June,2014 to 23 June,2014
- Date of payment through offline mode: 5 June,2014 to 26 June,2014
- Last date of reprint: 3rd,July,2014
- Date of online Examination(Objective):02,03,09 & 10 Aug,2014
- Date of offline written examination (Descriptive): Sep/Oct,2014
- Website:Candidate can know more information about the admit card/results/answer key on the website www.careervendor.com
- Official Notification:Click here to apply online application form through the website http://www.rbi.org.in/ Download Here