Are you searching for the Bank jobs Recruitment through IBPS. Pallavan Grama Bank released requirement the notification for the 164 of Officers in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts. Candidates who have qualified in the Common Written Exam for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September / October 2013 with a valid score card are eligible to apply. For further details mentioned below details.
Bank Office Asst Posts Details:
|Post Name||No.of Vacancies||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Officer Scale-I||93||14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700||Degree in any discipline or its equivalent|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||71||7200-400/3-8400-500/3- 9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200- 1300/1-18500 -800/1-19300 (20 years)||Degree in any discipline or its equivalent|
- Between 18 – 28 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details:
- Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS in September 2012 should have obtained the qualifying Standard Score with 95 marks & above for all (89 & above for SC/ST) for Office Asst post and 103 marks & above for all (97 & above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale-I post can apply.
- Common Written Examination (CWE)
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s Website (Link Given Below)
- Opening Date: 19th December 2013
- Closing Date: 06th January 2014
- Last Date for Re-print: 21st January 2014