The South Indian Bank Ltd. a premier Commercial Bank in India. South Indian Bank has recently released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Probationary Clerks Posts.
Online Applications from Eligible Indian Nationals, who having permanent residence in Tamil Nadu/Puducherry for filling up posts of Probationary Clerks for the branches/offices in Tamil Nadu state. If you are interested in Bank dept. and want to apply for any bank post, read the full bank job details below.
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Posts Details:
- Post Name: Probationary Clerks
- No.of Vacancies: 200 Posts
- Between 20-26 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Class 10th with minimum of 60% marks
- Intermediate/ 10+2 with at least 60% marks
- Graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course with more than 55% marks for science graduates
- Graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course with more than 50% marks in the case of Arts/ other graduates.
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online through Bank’s official website (Link given below)
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 22nd January 2014
- Last Date for Online Registration: 28th January 2014
- Last date for payment of application fee at South Indian Bank branch: 29th January 2014