Punjab Gramin Bank released a latest notification for the recruitment to the posts Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officer Scale-I, Officer Scale-II and Officer Scale-III for filling the vacant position in PGB Bank. Aspirants who are interested and eligible can apply online application form before the last date through the official website of Punjab Gramin Bank. Punjab Gramin Bank invites applications for the recruitment of 265 Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officers in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Vacancies.
Applicants can go through official website http://www.pgbho.com/ to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like Office Assistant Exam Admit Cards 2014, Punjab Gramin Bank Exam Result 2014 and Gramin Bank Exam Solved Key 2014. Before applying people must satisfy with the eligibility criteria for the desired posts in PGB Bank. People are advised to keep in touch regularly with the official website to know information related with upcoming notification published on the official website.
The last date for applying online application form is 15 Sept, 2014.
Punjab Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 Posts Details:
|01.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose||195|
- Candidates age should be above 21 years and below 40 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03-07-1973 and later than 30-06-1992 for Sl no 1 Post, above 21 years and below 32 years i.e.
- Applicants should not have been born earlier than 03-07-1981 and later than 30-06-1992 for Sl no 2, 3, 4 Posts, above 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03-07-1985 and later than 30-06-1995 for Sl no 5 Post, between 18 years and 28 years i.e.
- Candidates should have not been born earlier than 02-07-1985 and later than 01-07-1995 for Sl no 6 Post as on 01-07-2013.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent for Sl no 1, 2, 5, 6 Posts, Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science for Sl no 3 Post, Degree from a recognised University in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ IT for Sl no 4 Post.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only apply for the various post in Punjab Gramin Bank.
- Applicants are required to pay Rs.100/-(One Hundred Only) as a application fee through challan and make payment in any branch of Punjab Gramin Bank.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Candidates are selected based on RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 & Personal Interview. Score Card eligible marks details will be given in the official notification whose link is mention below. The final selection of the candidates will be depend on the personnel interview and overall performance in their CWE-II exam conducted by the RRBs.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can go through the official website first to apply online application form.
- Click on the PGB Recruitment and Promotion link on the login page.
- Before applying online candidate should have valid personal E-mail ID (as specified in online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013).
- Fill all the valid and correct details in best of their knowledge.
- After filling all details click on the submit button.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Opening date of online application form: 01 Sept, 2014
- Last date for apply online application form: 15 Sept, 2014
- Last date of reprint of application form: 01 Oct, 2014
- Website: Applicants can go through the official website http://www.pgbho.com/ to apply online application form and also know more information about the upcoming notification like Admit Card/Result.
- Official Notification: Download Here