Bank of Baroda invites online application for the recruitment to the post Probationary Officers to filling the vacant vacancies in Bank of Baroda. The total number of vacant vacancies are 300 for the recruitment to the Probationary Officers (PO) posts. Eligible candidates can apply online application through the official website given below before the last date.
Candidates shall be selected through selection process consisting of online exam followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Admission to the 1 year full-time post graduate diploma course in Banking and Finance from Manipal University to be conducted at the Baroda Manipal school of Banking comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Bank of Baroda on successful completion of the course.
Applicants must reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form. The application form will be accepted through online only. The last date of filling online application form is 16 July,2014.
Probationary Officers Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name- Probationary Officers||Vacancies|
|01.||UR ( Unreserved ) Category||151|
- Candidates age should be between 20 to 28 years as on 16 July, 2014.
- The applicants must be born between 17 July, 1986 to 16 July, 1994 ( Both dates are inclusive ).
- Age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST/OBC/ESX/PWD as per government rules guidelines.
- Applicants must posses Bachelor Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% marks ( 55% marks for the SC/ST/PWD category candidates ) in any discipline from any recognized university or any equivalent qualification as recognized Institution/University by Central Government.
- Candidates can also know about computer knowledge.
- Applicants are required to pay Rs.550/-( Five Hundred Fifty ) as a application fees for all the candidates.
- Candidates belong from SC/ST/PWD have to Pay Rs.50/- (Fifty Only) as a application fee.
- Once the fee paid will not be refundable at any circumstances.
- Written Exam: The entrance exam will be held on 14 Aug,2014. The question paper consist of 200 questions and each of them carrying equal marks. The paper is divided into four parts- Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language. The entrance exam qualified candidates called for an Interview. The candidates are required to qualify in the Objective Tests by securing passing marks, in each of the tests, to be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level for each category.
- Personal Interview: The shortlisted candidates called for an interview and candidates who crack the interview are finally selected for the PO post.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application only through the official website given below.
- After filling all the essential details, upload the photograph and signature in the application form in the prescribed format.
- The size of the photograph and signature is 50kb and 20kb respectively in JPEG or JPG format.
- Click on the submit button and after that made payment through the Visa Debit/Credit cards online.
- After successfully completion registration number and password will be generated by the system for the future reference.
- Finally take a print out of their final e-receipt.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Opening date of online application form: 30 June, 2014
- Last date of online application form: 16 July, 2014
- Last date of depositing fees: 16 July, 2014
- Date of download admit cards: 04 Aug, 2014
- Last date of printing your application form: 02 Aug, 2014
- Date of Examination: 14 Aug, 2014
- Website: Applicants can know more information about the admit cards/results and others important upcoming information through the official website www.bankofbaroda.com
- Apply online application form: Click here
- Official Notification: Download Here