Rajasthan Khestriya Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 invite a latest notification for the recruitment to the post ‘Officer Junior Management and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) for filling the vacant position in Rajasthan Baroda Khestriya Gramin Bank. People who want to made his career in banking sector will be a best opportunities to select as a right platform. Candidates are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their online application form. There are a total of 311 vacant vacancies for the Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 to the post Offices Assistant and Officers Junior Management.
Applicants can go through the official website www.brkgb.com to apply online application form through the official website and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like Gramin Bank Admit Cards 2014, Rajasthan Gramin Bank Exam Result 2014 and Officers Junior Management Bank Recruitment 2014. Before applying online application form people must satisfy with the eligibility criteria for the desired posts.
The last date of apply online application form is 19 Aug, 2014.
Rajasthan Baroda Gramin Bank Posts Details:
|01.||Officer Junior Management||128|
|02.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||183|
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 28 years as on 1 Aug, 2014.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for the OBC category candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must have posses Graduation Degree or its equivalent in any discipline from any recognized Colleges/University.
- Candidates have must experience to willing a work in operational area and also have a knowledge of local language.
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application form if they have a minimum qualification for the desired post in which he/she apply.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/-( One Hundred Only ) for the General/OBC candidates and Rs.20/-( Twenty Only ) for the SC/ST categories candidates as a application fee.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Common Written Examination (CWE): The selection of the candidates will be based on the performances in RRBs Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by the IPBS in the Month September 2013. According to their marks in the CWE Examination Certificated Score Cards candidates will be called for an interview.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates called for an interview according to their marks in the IBPS Score Cards. Final selection based on the overall performance of the candidates in their respective IBPS Score Cards and Personnel Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application through the official website whose link is given below.
- Click on the Recruitment link on the login page.
- Before applying candidates must reads the instruction carefully.
- Fill all the mandatory field by the candidates in correct of their Knowledge.
- Upload scanned images of photograph and signature in JPG format.
- Click on the submit button after upload photograph and signature.
- After submitting application form candidates print out the challan form to pay application fee.
- Keep the print out of application form for future references.
- Opening date of online registration form: 01 Aug, 2014
- Last date of apply online application form: 19 Aug, 2014
- Website: Applicants are requested to check official website www.brkgb.com regularly to know information about the upcoming notification of Admit Cards/Exam Result.
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here