Syndicate Bank has released a latest notification for the recruitment to the post ‘Probationary Officer’ for filling the vacant vacancies in Syndicate Bank. Applicants who were eligible can apply online application form through the official website before the last date of filling application form. A huge number of candidates were applied for the recruitment to the post ‘Probationary Officer’ in Syndicate Bank. There are a total of 400 vacant vacancies in Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2014 to the post Probationary Officers.
Applicants can go through the official website www.syndicatebank.com to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the official website. Before filling their application form people must know about the eligibility criteria for the desired post in Syndicate Bank. On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidate would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I. Candidates who will be interested in the banking sector sector jobs can only apply for the recruitment.
The last date of applying online application form is 18 Nov, 2014.
[box type=”info” ]
- Download Syndicate Bank PO/ Clerk 14 Dec, Exam Result 2015<<— Click Here[/box]
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Post Details:
|Sr.No||Post Name-Probationary Officers||Vacancies|
- Candidates age should be not below than 20 years and not more than 30 years as on 01 Oct, 2014.
- The age relaxation will be upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.
- Age relaxation for other will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must have Graduation Degree with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (55% marks for SC/ST/PWD) categories candidates in any discipline from any recognized university/college/institution.
- Eligible and interested candidates can only apply online application form through the authorized website of syndicate bank.
Application Fee (Online):
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.500/- (Five Hundred Only) for Gen/OBC categories candidates and Rs.100/-(One Hundred Only) for SC/ST/PWD categories as a application fee.
- The application fee will be deposited through only online mode.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend on the basis of written examination (Online) conducting by the syndicate bank at various examination centres. People are advised to not bring mobile phone, calculator or any other electronic appliances in the examination hall. Candidates who will be qualifying in the online written examination will be called for group discussion and personnel interview.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Online Exam qualifying candidates will be called for group discussion & personnel interview. The final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the overall performance in the written and personnel interview exam. The list of centres for the online test is given below and exact address will be informed in the call letters.
Online Examination Paper Pattern/Syllabus:-
|S.No||Topic/Section||Number of ques||Maximum Marks|
|Total Marks/Total Ques||200||200|
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of Syndicate Bank.
- Click on the New Registration Link on the login page of official website.
- Fill all the details in the application form by the candidates should be correct/valid.
- Upload scanned image of recent coloured photograph and signature of appropriate size in the application form.
- After registering candidates online are advised to take a print out of their system generated online application form.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Opening date of online application form: 05 Nov, 2014
- Last date for apply online application form: 18 Nov, 2014
- Date of downloading call letter: 16 Dec, 2014
- Examination date (Online): 27th Dec, 2014
Online Examination Centres (City):-
|Serial No||Examination Centre (City)|
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.syndicatebank.com to apply online application form and also know information about the upcoming notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Click Here: Apply Online