Pandyan Grama Bank Tamilnadu 476 Posts Recruitment 2015 : Pandyan Gramin Bank Tamilnadu has published a notification on 02.06.2015 for recruitment of 476 vacant posts of Officer scale I ,II and III and various posts of office asst . Only Indian citizens can apply for theses 476 banking posts . last date for applying online is 17.06.2015
Tamilnadu Pandya Grama bank is inviting eligible candidates for 128 posts for officer scale and office assistant . candidates can apply online through official website www.pandyagramabank.in
Those aspirants who are proficient in Tamil language can apply for 476 Gramin bank Jobs Tamilnadu . Candidates who have appeared RRB CWE III are eligible for the Pandya Grama Bank Tamilnadu Recruitment 2015 .Indian citizens who are looking for job opportunities in banking sector should not miss this great chance to make their career in banking sector as officer level.
All the important information such as age limit , pay scale , number of vacancies , selection process and many more can be collected by checking out our website .
Candidates can download the official notification of Pandya Grama Bank Tamilnadu by clicking on our link given below on our website.
476 Vacancies in Pandya Grama Bank Tamilnadu provides employment for officer assistant officer vacancies. The Dena Gujarat Gramin bank officer notification is released for officer, scale I, II, III and officer assistants for various multipurpose posts.
476 Posts Details for Pandya Grama Bank Tamilnadu 2015 :
(General Banking Officer)
|3||Officer Scale-II (IT)||02||01||02||05||10|
|4||Officer Scale-II (CA)||0||0||01||0||01|
|5||Officer Scale-II (Law)||0||0||01||0||01|
Out of which 11 seats for PWD and 26 seats for ex service man are reserved.
Age Limit for Recruitment Pandya Grama Bank 2015 :
- For Officer Scale -I & Office Assistant : 18 to 28 years
- For Officer Scale -II : 21 to 32 years
- For Officer Scale -III : 21 to 40 years
Eligibility Criteria of 128 Posts of Officers and Office assistant PGB Tamilnadu 2015 :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University any discipline with 50% marks.
- IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details:
Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE
conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 should have obtained the
following scores as given below.
|Post||SC/ST/SC PWD /ST PWD /SC EXS/
|OBC/GEN/OBC PWD/GEN PWD/OBC EXS/GEN EXS|
|Office Assistant||70 & above||80 & above|
|Officer scale I||70 & above||80 & above|
|Officer scale II (GBO)||70 & above||80 & above|
|Officer scale II
(It,CA,LAW,Treasury ,Marketing & Agriculture officer )
|70 & above||80 & above|
|Officer scale II||70 & above||80 & above|
Language Proficiency – The candidates applying for the posts of Officer
Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency
in the local language Tamil of the State / UT (The condition does not apply
for the posts of Officer Scale II and III). For ensuring proficiency in local
language, the candidate should have –
a. Local language Tamil at 10thStd level
b. Native language Tamil at 10thStd level
c. Local language Tamil at any level above 10th Std and upto graduation
Pay Scale of PDB Officer and Office Assistant :
- For Officer Scale–III : Rs. 25700 – 31500
- For Officer Scale-II : Rs. 19400 – 28100
- For Officer Scale-I : Rs. 14500 – 25700
- For Office Assistant : Rs. 7200- 19300
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
- For Officer Scale-I: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
- For Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
- For Officer Scale-II (Specialist Officer ): Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
- For Officer Scale-III: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.pandyagramabank.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 17.06.2015
- Official Website: www.pandyagramabank.in
- Official Notification: Download Here