RBI 504 Assistant Recruitment 2015 : Reserve Bank of India is inviting applicants for 504 Posts of Assistants in various cities of India. The Reserve Bank of India invites Online Applications from eligible Indian Nationals for recruitment of Assistant to fill up 504 Vacancies in various offices of RBI Bank.
Online Registration closes on 3rd July 2015
RBI Assistant Recruitment notification can be checked out on www.rbi.org.in , Desired candidates can apply after checking essential qualification, age limit, application fee and all on official notification. Reserve Bank of India is recruiting 170 Assistants for year 2015. Candidates looking for banking jobs can apply for these 170 Bank Jobs in RBI
The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 504 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Online Examination and Interview.
[box type = “info”]
- June Month Employment Notification Paper 2015–>> Read Here
- RBI Assistant Exam Call Letter 2015–>> Download Here[/box]
RBI Assistant Posts Details:
|11||Kanpur & Lucknow||40|
|17||Thiruvanantpuram & Kochi||30|
RBI Assistant Recruitment Age Limit:
- Between 18 to 28 Years
- For SC/ST 18 to 33 Years
- For OBC 18 to 31 Years
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependants of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Pay Scale RBI Assistant Vacancies :
- Selected candidates would be given a salary of Rs. 8,040 /- to Rs. 20,100/- with other allowances.
RBI Assistant Recruitment Application Fee:
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 150
- SC/ST/PWD are required to pay Rs. 50
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website www.rbi.org.in
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 3rd July 2015
- Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
- Official Notification: Download Here