RBI Assistant Recruitment 2015: Reserve Bank of India has published a Notification for 504 Assistant vacancies. Interested candidates who want to apply for this RBI Bank Jobs can apply On-line through the official website of www.rbi.org.in. Application will be accepted only Online mode through the RBI Bank official website. Last date for RBI Application is 03.07.2015.
Job hunters who are waiting for Government Bank Jobs, Here is a great opportunities for those candidates, because RBI Bank released 504 assistant vacancies. Interested applicants should completed minimum Bachelor Degree in any field from any recognized University with minimum 50% Marks and knowledge of word processing on PC. RBI Assistant Salary is Rs. 8040/- to 20100/- and other allowances.
Candidates should have an Age between 18 years to 28 years and upper age limit will be relaxed for Reservation categories a per norms of government. For more information and other details about RBI Bank Vacancies 2015 are mentioned below :
We advised that Please read the RBI Assistant Notification carefully before apply application form.
[box type = “info”]
- June Month Employment Notification Paper 2015–>> Read Here
- RBI Assistant Exam Call Letter 2015–>> Download Here[/box]
RBI Assistant Notification 2015 Details:
Reserve Bank of India 2015
Total Vacancies: 504 (RBI Assistant)
Post wise vacancies
|02.||Kanpur & Lucknow||40|
RBI Assistant Age Limit:
- Candidates should have an Age between 18 years to 28 years.
- Age relaxation as per Government rules.
Qualification for RBI Bank vacancy:
- General/OBC Category Candidates: Bachelor Degree in any field from any recognized University with minimum 50% Marks.
- SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates: A Bachelor Degree in any discipline with a minimum Pass Marks.
- Also knowledge of word processing on PC for both category candidates.
Application Fee RBI Assistant vacancy:
Candidates are required to pay :
- For General/OBC Category candidates: Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Exs. Category Candidates: Rs. 50/-
Selection Process for RBI vacancies 2015:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in:
- Online Exam
- Personal Interview
Procedure for RBI 2015:
Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
How To Apply for RBI Jobs 2015:
Candidates can apply for this vacancy by filling up online form available on official website of Reserve Bank of India, by logging on to official website: www.rbi.org.in, Here search for recruitment tab and follow steps mentioned on that webpage.
- RBI Online Application Starts from: 12.06.2015
- Last date for RBI Application: 03.07.2015
- Last date for Editing of Application: 03.07.2015
- Last Date for take print of RBI Application Form: 18.07.2015
- RBI Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
- RBI Assistant Official Notification: Click Here
- List of Exam Canters for RBI Assistant Examination: Download Here
- RBI Assistant Apply Online : Click Here
The Reserve Bank of India is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian Rupee. It commenced its operations on 1April 1935 during the British Rile in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
Please read the RBI Assistant Advertisement carefully before apply application form.