Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Delhi invites application for latest recruitment of Hindi Translator Posts. Interested and eligible candidates having educational qualification of Master Degree shall apply. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation proposes to fill up the 62 posts of Junior Hindi Translators on regular basis by Direct Recruitment. For more details about the post below mentioned.
||Junior Hindi Translator
- Master’s Degree of a recognised University in English/Hindi with Hindi/English as a compulsory and elective
subject at degree level
- Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi and English as main subjects (which includes the term compulsory and elective)
- Below 28 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates, Ex-Servicemen and ESIC Employees: No Fee
- All other: Rs. 200/-
- Selection will be made strictly on the basis of competitive examination only as per scheme given below
- The Competitive examination will be held on the same day in two sessions which will consist of two papers vis
- Paper I – General English and General Hindi (Multiple choices) of two
- Paper II – Translation from Hindi to English and vice versa (conventional
type) of two hours duration.
||City Name/ Centre
How to Apply:
- Application in the prescribed format may be submitted in an envelope super scribing “Application for the post of Junior Hindi Translator- 2013” at the following address,
Joint Director (Recruitment),
C.I.G. Marg, New Delhi-110 002.
- Last Date to submission application: 01st Oct 2013
- Website: http://www.esic.nic.in/index.php
- Official notification: http://careervendor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/esic-delhi-junior-translator.pdf