State Bank of India (SBI) has recently announced a latest employment notification for the vacant of Clerks in Associate Banks of State Bank of India.There are a large job vacancies for job hunters who are extremely waiting for SBI Clerks Recruitment 2014 Job Vacancies. This Recruitment notification is published by SBI on it’s official website https://www.sbi.co.in/. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Bank’s website for the recruitment of Clerks in Associate Banks in SBI Recruitment 2014.
State Bank of India (SBI) invites online application from eligible candidates for filling up 6425 Clerical Cadre Posts for their Associate Banks of State Bank of India across India. This will be a good opportunity for those who missed their chance in SBI clerk recruitment 2014. Candidates who wants to apply for these job vacancies should possess Graduation level Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized. Candidates who wants to apply should be 20 – 28 years as on 01-12-2014.
These vacancies are only for the Indian citizenship. All aspirants may apply through online mode on from 20th November 2014 to 09th December 2014. The written exam will be held on January/February 2015. If any more details are check the below official notification & read carefully below before you apply for this post like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply given below.
SBI Clerks Associate Banks Posts Recruitment Details:
|Sr.||Bank Wise Vacancies||Vacancies|
|01.||State Bank of Hyderabad||2200|
|02.||State Bank of Travancore||1300|
|03.||State Bank of Patiala||1200|
|04.||State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur||1000|
|05.||State Bank of Mysore||725|
- Candidates who wants to apply should be 20 – 28 years as on 01-12-2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates who wants to apply for these job vacancies should possess Graduation level Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central/ State Government.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- General/ OBC Category Candidates should have to pay Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD/XS Category Candidates Need to Pay Rs. 100/-
- Candidates Final selection will be done on the basis of performance in Written Examination and Interview.
- The test will be online objective type, consisting of (i) General Awareness (ii) General English (iii)Quantitative Aptitude (iv) Reasoning Ability (v) Marketing Aptitude /Computer Knowledge.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Before applying online candidates first read the notification carefully.
- Fill the application carefully with all the details.
- Candidates who have registered online on the day before last day or last day of registration and opted for offline fee payment will be required to remit fee on or before last day Stipulated for online fee payment, positively.
- After completion of registration process, take print out copies of application form and fee receipt/ e-receipt for future use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20th November 2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09th December 2014
- Payment of Fee through Online from: 20th November 2014 to 09th December 2014
- Payment of Fee through Offline from: 22nd November 2014 to 11th December 2014.
- Candidates can download Call Letter after: 07th January 2015
- Tentatively Examination will be held in: Jan/ Feb 2015
- Website: http://www.statebankofindia.com OR http://www.sbi.co.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here (This Link will be active on 20th November 2014 for Apply Online)