Kerala Gramin Bank (KGB) has released a notification for the recruitment to the post ‘Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Assistant Manager’ for filing the vacant position in Gramin Bank. Candidates who are eligible to apply can fill online application form before the last date through the official website of Kerala Gramin Bank. Before applying online application form candidates must satisfy with the the eligibility criteria for the desired posts. Gramin Bank announced a notification for the recruitment to the various post in Kerala Gramin Bank.
Candidates can go through the official website www.keralagbank.com to know more information about the upcoming notification related with Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014. Applicants are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form through the official website of Kerala Gramin Bank. People are advised to keep in touch with the authorized website of Kerala Gramin Bank to know information about the latest and upcoming notification like Gramin Bank Exam Admit Cards 2014, Kerala Gramin Bank Result 2014 and Assistant Manager/Office Assistant Recruitment 2014. People who are interested to made his career in banking sector will a best opportunity. There are a total of 683 vacant vacancies for the Kerala Bank Recruitment 2014 for filling the vacant vacancies to the post Office Assistant/Assistant Manager.
The last date of filling online application form is 11 Aug, 2014.
Kerala Gramin Bank 2014 Posts Details:
|01.||Officer Junior Management (Asst Manager)||253|
|02.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||430|
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 28 years as on 1 Aug, 2014 are eligible to apply.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years fro OBC category candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must posses Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized Colleges/University.
- Candidates must have IBPS Score Cards Certificate whose common written examination conducted by IBPS in Sep, 2013.
- Eligibility candidates can only apply for the Gramin Bank Recruitment, if they can fulfil the minimum educational criteria.
- Candidates are required to Pay Rs.100/-(One Hundred Only) for General/OBC categories candidates and Rs.20/- (Twenty Only) for SC/ST categories candidates as a application fee.
- Once fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be based on the performances in RRBs Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by the IPBS in the Month September 2013. According to their marks in the CWE Examination Certificated Score Cards candidates will be called for an interview.
- Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates called for an interview according to their marks in the IBPS Score Cards. Final selection based on the overall performance of the candidates in their respective IBPS Score Cards and Personnel Interview. The venue and date & time of interview will be informed through the medium of call letter.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application through the official website whose link is given below.
- Click on the career link on the login page of official website.
- Fill all the essential detail in the application form and click on the submit button.
- Upload scanned image of photograph and signature in JPG format.
- After submitting application form print out the challan form to pay application fee.
- Print out the application form and confirmation page for future reference.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Opening date of online application form: 23 July, 2014
- Last date of apply online application form: 11 Aug, 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 26 Aug, 2014
- Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.keralagbank.com to apply online application form and know more information about the upcoming notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here