Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank invites a notification for the recruitment to the post ‘Peons’ to filling the vacant vacancies in Gujarat Gramin Bank. People who are interested and eligible can submit their application form before the last date through the official website of Gujarat Gramin Bank. A huge number of people can will be applied for the recruitment of 80 Peons vacancies in Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank. Before filling their application form candidates must know about the eligibility criteria for the desired post in GGB.
Applicants can go through the official website www.bggb.in to download the format of application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the official website. People are advised to keep in touch regularly with the authorized website of Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank to know more information about the upcoming notification like Baroda Gramin Bank Admit Card 2014, Baroda GGB Exam Result 2014 and Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014. People must read the instruction carefully before filling their application form before the last date.
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank (BGGB) invites application from eligible candidates for filling up 80 vacancies for the post of Peon. Applicants should have matriculation certificate or equivalent from a recognized Board or institute. Candidates age limit should be between 18 years to 28 years as on 1st January 2014. Selected candidates will get Rs. 5850-11350/- pay scale per month. Candidates should download the application form form official website.
The last date of receipt of application form is 05 Nov, 2014.
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Post Details 2014:
|Sr.||Post Name- Peons||Vacancies|
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 28 years for the recruitment to the post Peon.
- The age relaxation will be given upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must have passed 10th (Standard) from any recognized school/college/university.
- Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application form to the following address mention below.
The selected candidates will be given Rs.5850 to 11350/- per month.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the interview examination held at various examination centres. Shortlisted candidates called for an interview examination and final selection of the candidates will be done by the Gujarat Bank Department.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Applicants can download the format of application form through the official website of Gujarat Gramin Bank.
- Fill all the details in the application form should be correct/valid.
- Attached all the documents along with the application form and sent to the following address mention below.
- Eligible and interested can submit their application form to the following address.
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank
2nd Floor Near Shital Guest House
Old National House
Bharuch – 392002
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 05 Nov, 2014
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.bggb.in to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the official website.
- Download Here Official Notification