Reserve Bank Of India invites application for the recruitment of Meritorious Sports Persons to the post Assistant and Office Attendant. RBI selection for the post will be through selection trial and interview. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application form to the following address given below. Applicants are requested to reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form in the given format only otherwise the application form will be rejected summarily.
Candidates can download the format of application form through the official website www.rbi.org.in and also check the website regularly for further details like RBI admit cards/results notification link related to advertisement. Candidates can submit their application form in the prescribed format duly completely filled by the candidates, before the last date.
The last date of receipt of application form is 21 July, 2014.
RBI Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name-Assistant/Office Assistant||Vacancies|
|01.||Football ( Men )||24|
|02.||Cricket ( Men )||12|
|03.||Badminton ( Men )||05|
|04.||Carrom ( Men-05 ,Women-02 )||07|
|05.||Table Tennis ( Men-01 ,Women-04 )||05|
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02 July, 1988 and not later than 01 July, 1996. Age should be between 18 to 26 years as on 31 Aug, 2014 are eligible to apply.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for the OBC category candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Assistant: Candidates must Posses Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized university/College. At least Graduation in any discipline will be must.
Office Attendant: Applicants must passed 10th class from any recognised Board/School within the recruitment Zone as per note below. Those who have appeared for the 10th class and final year graduation and awaiting results can also apply provisionally subject to the condition that , if the candidate called for an interview they will have to produce proof of having pass 10th/Graduation.
- Candidates should be required to pay Rs.100/- ( One Hundred Only ) as a application fee. The demand draft ( DD ) drawn in the favour of “Reserve Bank Of India” payable at the respective centre where the application form is to be submitted.
- No fee is payable by the candidates belonging the SC/St candidates.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection is based on the written exam conducted by the RBI. The question paper will be objective type and also have negative marking of0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer given by the candidates. In the examination room mobile phones, Cell phones and calculator are not allowed.
Personal Interview: After the written exam , the qualified candidates are called for an interview. The final selection is based on the merit list prepared by the RBI. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of overall total marks obtained by the candidates.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- The Bank shall not be entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
- Latest passport sized photograph should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application form.
- Incomplete applications/application received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
- Applicants can send their application form to the following address given below in the prescribed format.
The Regional Director
Reserve Bank of India ( RBI )
Recruitment Zone ( Filled by the candidate as per own choice )
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 21 July, 2014.
- Website: Candidates can know more information about the Recruitment Zone from the official website www.rbi.org.in and also download their admit cards.
- Official Notification: Download Here