National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) has recently to delivered a recruitment notification for vacant posts of 1000 Assistants in Class-III cadre from open market vacancies. This is a best chance for job hunters and interested persons. Candidates who are searching the job vacancies. NICL released this official notification for job hunters on it’s official website https://nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in/.
National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) inviting online applications from eligible candidates for filling up the recruitment of 1000 Assistants in Class-III cadre from open market vacancies. The NICL is a Government of India Undertaking which requires eligible candidates for the Post of Assistants in NICL Recruitment 2015. Candidates must have passed Degree in any discipline/ or Pass in H.Sc/ equivalent (XII pass) from recognized university OR equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government.
Candidates should have 10 to 28 Years as on 30th November 2014. All who want to apply for this Assistant post can apply online before last date 31st January, 2015. Further details about this job vacancies candidates should read the full notification or official notification link given below.
NICL Assistant Posts Details:
- Post Name : Assistant Post
- Vacancies: 1000
- Applicants minimum age should be 18 years and maximum 28 years as on 30th November 2014.
- Candidates born not earlier than 1st December 1986 and not later than 30th November 1996 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates must have passed Degree in any discipline/ or Pass in H.Sc/ equivalent (XII pass) from recognized university OR equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government.
- Candidates should have knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Unreserved Category Candidates will have to pay Rs.500/-.
- SC, ST, PWD, EXS, DXS candidates need to pay Rs.50/-
- through online mode only by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written examination/ Computer Proficiency Test and Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Before applying online, candidate should have read the full notification from official website
- For apply online Log on to “www.nationalinsuranceindia.com” and select “Recruitment” link.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment & Click on “Submit” Button
- Take print out of finally submitted application form for future use.
- Commencement of Online Application Form: 12th January 2015
- Last date for the Submission of the Online Application Form: 31st January 2015
- Website: https://nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here