State Bank of India (SBI) has recently declared a best recruitment notification for the candidates who are waiting the SBI Bank Job Vacancies 2014. SBI recently issued a job notification for 5400 posts of assistants. State Bank Of India has invited application for the recruitment for 5400 Vacancies of Assistant In Clerical Cadre.
State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment of Assistants in Clerical Cadre (Clerk Level) for filling up Total 5400 Vacancies in SBI Bank Various Branches across India. If you wants to apply for the post read the full job notification before apply the posts. Candidates can apply for SBI Assistants job vacancies in one state only and will have to appear for the test from an examination centre for that particular state.
All graduate candidates can apply on for 2014 SBI Clark Jobs Online on Official Website. Last date to apply and more details are given below.
SBI Recruitment Assistants Posts Details:
|01.||Assistants in Clerical Cadre (CLERK)||5400|
- Upper Age Limit 28 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Any Under Graduate (Degree)
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- or General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- For SC / ST / PWD and Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Online Test
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Online Registration of Application: 26th May 2014 to 14th June 2014
- Payment of Application Fees (Online): 26th May 2014 to 14th June 2014
- Payment of Application Fees (Offline): 28th May 2014 to 17th June 2014
- SBI Assistants Written Examination Date: Various dates in the month of July/August (Tentatively). (Bank reserves the right to change the dates of examination.)
- Website: https://www.sbi.co.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here