Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India has recently delivered an employment notification for vacant of the Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) (Generalist/ Chartered Accountant) vacancies. There is a good opportunity for job seekers who are eligible and wants to apply for this recruitment. Life Insurance Corporation of India inviting online applications form eligible Indian Citizens for appointment 200 Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) (Generalist/Chartered Accountant) Vacancies.
If you are eligibly for the post, you may apply for the posts. Applicants should have Bachelor or Masters Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution. Candidates age limit should be between 21-30 Years as on 01-01-2015. Read the full LIC India Recruitment below before apply the posts. The eligible candidates from the 05.01.2015 to 22.01.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Eligible candidates may send their applications on or before last date. Further Job Details like age limit, qualification, application form & selection process how to apply for the LIC India Recruitment posts are given below.
LIC India Asst Admin. Officer Posts Details:
- Assistant Administrative Officer (Chartered Accountant)-For All India: 100 Posts
- Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalists)-For North Eastern Region: 60 Posts
- Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalists)-For Jammu & Kashmir State: 40 Posts
- Candidates minimum age should be 21 Years and maximum age 30 Years as on 01-01-2015.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- AAO (Generalist) Post: Candidates must have Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
- AAO (Chartered Accountant) Post: An Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Basic pay of Rs. 17240 /- per month in the scale of Rs. 17240- 840(14) –29000– 910(4) –32640 other admissible allowances as per rules and approximately Rs 38,512/- per month in ‘A’ Class city.
- For the SC/ST and PWD Candidates the fee is Rs.50/-
- All other candidates the LIC AAO Application Fees is 500/-
- The candidates will have to make the payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges through the On-Line Mode.
- The selection procedure will be done on the performance of online Test and selected candidates will will go for the personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Fill the full details of the application form after fill the full details
- submit the application form, and take a print of the form for the further use.
- Online Registration commences: 05th January 2015
- Last Date for Online Registration: 22nd January 2015
- Call Letter Download: IInd Week of February 2015
- Date of Online Examination: 20th February 2015