Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued a latest a recruitment notification for the vacant of Assistant posts in Reserve Bank of India. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has decided to recruit for filling up 506 Assistant post. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites applications from eligible Indian National Candidates for filling up total 506 Assistants posts in various offices of RBI Bank.
All interested & eligible candidates who are looking for RBI recruitment 2014 may apply online through it’s official website http://www.rbi.org.in. Aspirant can apply online from 16th July 2014 to 06th August 2014. Candidates who belong from anywhere in India are eligible to apply for RBI Assistants Jobs.
If you are going to apply for this RBI Assistant Recruitment 2014, you may check full details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process, and how to apply for the post are given below.
RBI Assistant Recruitment Assistant Posts Details:
|Kanpur & Lucknow||46|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||30|
- Between 18-28 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) in any Discipline
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- Wait for the official notification
- Written Exam (Preliminary and Descriptive)
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- After submitted online application candidates are required to take print out of application form for further use.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications: 16th July 2014
- Last Date to Receipt of Online Application: 06th August 2014
- Payment of Examination Fees (Online): 16th July 2014 to 06th August 2014
- Payment of Examination Fees (Offline-at Bank Branches): 18th July 2014 to 11th August 2014
- Schedule of Online Test (Tentative): Varied dates around fourth week of September 2014
- Website: http://rbi.org.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here