IBPS CWE Clerk V Recruitment 2015-2016 : Institute of Banking Personal Selection is going to conduct online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process for the selection of around 30,000 Clerks Posts in Banks 2015-2016. This Official notification of recruiting 30,000 Clerk Vacancies in Banks can be downloaded from www.ibps.in ,
Starting Date of Online Registration of application 11.08.2015
Last date of Online Registration of application 01.09.2015
30,000 Bank Clerk Recruitment 2015-2016 for Fresher and Experienced have been announced by IBPS (Institute of Banking Personal Selection) for year 2015-2016. All those desired candidates who want to make their future in Banking sector should not miss this golden opportunity of Massive number of vacancies (30,000 of Bank Clerk). This Bank Jobs Recruitment Notification has also been published by Employment News . Candidates can also check out the Employment News IBPS Bank Jobs Notification Here – Click Here (Notification Employment News IBPS Bank Jobs)
IBPS is going to conduct two stages online examinations ( Preliminary and Main) for Common Written Exam of 30,000 Bank CEW Clerk Jobs 2015-2016. The Preliminary Exam consists English Language, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability with the total 100 marks, and Main Exam consists Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General awareness, Computer Knowledge with total 200 marks.
Candidates who will appear the Preliminary Exam will be allowed for Mains Exam. After clearing both the online examination candidates will be called for common Interview for IBPS Bank Clerk Recruitment 2015-2016 conducted by Participating Organizations and co-ordinate by Nodal banks.
IBPS, an autonomous body has received a mandate from the various organisations to conduct the recruitment process. The name of these various organisations are following :
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central bank of India||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Punjab National Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||Vijaya Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank||Any other bank or financial institution|
Dates of Online Preliminary Examination : 05.12.2015, 06.12.2015, 12.12.2015, 13.12.2015
Dates of Online Main Examination : 02.01.2016, 03.01.2016
IBPS CEW Clerks Vacancies Details :
IBPS CWE Clerk Age Limit:
|General Category||20 years to 28 years|
|SC/ST Category||20 to 33 years|
|OBC Category||20 years to 31 years|
|PWD Person||20 years to 38 years|
|Ex Servicemen/ Disabled Ex Servicemen||20 years to 50 years|
|Widows, Divorced women||20 years to 37 years|
|Persons domiciled in State of Jammu Kashmir||20 years to 33 years|
|Persons effected by 1984 riots||20 years to 33 years|
IBPS CEW – V Clerk Vacancies Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality : Candidates must be a citizen of India/Bhutan/Nepal
- Educational Qualification :
A Degree (Graduation) or equivalent qualification in any discipline from a University recognized by Indian Government
Operating and working knowledge in computer system is mandatory. Candidate should have studied Computer/Information Technology as one the subjects in High School/College/Institute
Proficiency in the Official Language of the State (read write and speak)
- For educational qualification for Ex Service men please check out the official notification.
IBPS CEW Clerk – V Posts Application Fee:
- General candidates : Rs 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM : Rs 100 /-
IBPS CEW Clerk –V Recruitment Selection Process:
- Online Preliminary Exam
- Online Main Exam
- Common Interview
- The structure of Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows :
Preliminary Examination :
|Sr.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Duration : 1 hour
Main Examination :
|Sr.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Duration : 2 hours
IBPS CEW – V Clerk Jobs Procedure to Apply: (Online Mode Only)
- First open the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- Clerks (CWE-Clerks –V)” to open the On Line Application Form.
- Then click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- Mode of Payment :
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (Rupay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards,/Mobile Wallets
IBPS CEW –V Clerk Important Dates:
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||11.08.2015 to 01.09.2015|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||11.08.2015 to 01.09.2015|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||03.11.2015 to 17.11.2015|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||16.11.2015 to 21.11.2015|
|Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary||18.11.2015 onwards|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||05.12.2015, 06.12.2015,
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2015|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||December 2015|
|Online Examination – Main||02 & 03.01.2016|
|Declaration of Result – Main||January 2016|
|Download of call letters for interview||January 2016|
|Conduct of interview||February 2016|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2016|
IBPS CEW Clerk Important Links:
- Official Website: www.ibps.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
IBPS CEW – V Clerk Exam General Instructions :
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examinations (Preliminary & Main) and interview respectively.
- Candidates are not permitted to use or have in possession calculators in examination premises.
- Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail cancellation of candidature and disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates will have to appear for the interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities category candidates called for interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/ bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/ bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings / Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.