BOB Recruitment : Bank of Baroda has issued an official notification for recruiting Peon and Sweeper cum peon. Candidates can apply online till 26.12.2015
Jobs in Banking Sector, Bank of Baroda Mumbai Branch has released an official notification for recruiting Peon and Sweeper cum Peon for 210 vacant posts. Interested candidates can apply online through bankofbaroda.co.in , candidates will be selected on the basis of Written test and interview. Those candidates who have passed 10th standard and have the knowledge of Marathi Language will be eligible to apply. We suggest candidates to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
Bank of Baroda invites online applications for filling up -219- vacancies for Full Time Subordinate Staff (Peon) and Full Time Sweeper-cum-Peon in Subordinate Cadre at Branches/ Offices in Greater Mumbai Zone branches/ Offices in the districts of Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban, Thane, Palghar and Raigad.
Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit necessary certificate(s) in original/ copies at the time of Interview and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by the Bank.
Bank of Baroda 219 Peon and Sweeper Posts Details:
|01.||Peon & Sweeper||219|
- General : 18 to 26 years
- SC/ST : 18 to 31 years
- OBC : 18 to 29 years
- Candidates should have passed 10th standard
- Candidates should have the knowledge of Marathi language
- The Bank may, if necessary, conduct a written test depending upon the number of candidates, followed by interview. Otherwise, the mode of selection would be interview only.
Procedure to Apply:
- Click on the link “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the Online Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “Verify” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on “SUBMIT” Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- Last Date for Online Application : 26.12.2015
- Official Website: bankofbaroda.co.in
- Official Notification: Download Here