Bobcards Limited has delivered the notification for the recruitment of Officer post under Bank of Baroda. There are 70 vacancies, candidates interested can fill their online application form through the official website. There will be the online examination and the interview for the selection. Candidate should be Graduate with minimum 50% marks to appear in this examination. In the online exam there will be the Questions on Reasoning, English, quantitative aptitude, general awareness with special reference to Banking and Computer Literacy.
Bobcards limited is a subsidiary of Bank of Baroda, the company is in the business of Credit cards, Merchant acquiring and managing debit card support service for bank of Baroda. This is first non financial company of India issuing Credit Cards. Bobcards is serving the country with its large network of 36 Area officers spreading across the country with wide Range of credit cards since 19 years as an independent Credit card Company.
Candidates who are interested and eligible can fill their forms online through the official website. Applicants are requested to read instructions carefully before filling the forms and should visit the website regularly to be updated with the latest updates and information.
Bank of Baroda Bobcards Recruitment Details:
Name of Post: Officer
Number of Vacancies: 70
- Applicants should be minimum 18 years of age and maximum 30 years of age as on 01-10-2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- Applicant should have Graduation with 50% marks from any recognized college or university.
- Candidate should be having the nationality of Indian.
Candidates can have the payment of Rs. 12,000 to Rs.20,500 and grade pay of Rs 4000 to Rs. 4500.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.500 for General and other Category
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category should have to pay Rs.100 as Registration fee.
- Application fees should be paid through the online banking only.
- Candidates can be selected on the basis of their online Examination test and Interview conducted by the Bobcards Limited.
- Interview should take place at Mumbai only.
Procedure to Apply:
- Applicants who are eligible and interested can fill their application forms online through the official website of Bobcards.
- Go to official Website and click On new Registration. Fill the form correctly before clicking on Submit option.
- Applicants should scan their Photograph and Signature Clearly and Upload them.
- Signature should be from the Black ink pen on a white paper.
- Signature size should be 10Kb to 20 Kb.
- Last Date for submitting online application form is 09-10-2014.
- Date of online examination 26-11-2014.
- Date of downloading Call Letters is 17-11-2014.
- Official Website: Candidates can fill their application online through the official website www.bobcards.com
NOTE: Candidates are requested to fill the forms with correct information after reading instructions carefully. Visit the site regularly to be updated with latest updates and submit the form before the last date of submission of application form.