Canara Bank invited application for the recruitment of Sportsperson Candidates to the post Single Window Operator (Clerk)/Officers (JMG Scale-I) for filling the vacant vacancies of sportsperson candidates quota. People who are eligible to apply can submit their application form before the last date to the following address given below. There a total of 22 vacant vacancies for the Canara Bank Recruitment 2014 for filling the various vacancies to the post window operator clerk/Officer. People who can made his career in banking sector has a best opportunity. People must read the instruction carefully before filling their application form.
Applicants can go through the official website http://www.canarabank.in/ to download the format of application form and know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. Before filling their application form candidates must satisfy with the eligibility criteria for the desired posts. People are advised to keep in the touch with the official website to know more information about the upcoming notification like Canara Bank Exam Admit Cards 2014, Canara Bank Clerk Exam Result 2014 and Canara Bank Recruitment 2014.
The last date for receipt of application form is 08 Sep, 2014.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2014 Posts Details:
|03.||Shuttle Badminton (Male/Female)||04|
|04.||Table Tennis (Male/Female)||04|
- Candidates age should be between 20 to 28 years for the Clerk Window operator and 21 to 30 years for the officer (JMG Scale-I).
- The age relaxation for OBC category candidates is 3 years and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants should posses Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized college/institution/university.
- Candidates should have represented the state in the national championship in the immediate three preceding years 2010-2013 preferably medallist (1st and 2nd). Presently should be representing the state.
- Eligible candidates can only apply for the recruitment to the post Clerk/Officers.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list and personnel interview. Since the recruitment will be mainly on the basis of sports performance, appropriate weightage will be given to the sport achievement and younger age will be considered first. Final selection of the candidates will be depend on the verification of character, medical fitness and verification of sports certificates produced.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Before filling application form candidates must read the instruction carefully.
- Download the format of application form and fill completely in all respect.
- Attached all essentials documents with the application form.
- Applicants can fill their application form in the prescribed format and sent to the following address given below.
The Deputy General Manager
Canara Bank, Personnel Management Section
Human Resource Wing
J.C Road Bangalore- 560002
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 08 Sep, 2014
- Website: Applicants can go through the official website http://www.canarabank.in/ to download the format of application form in the given prescribed format and also know information about the upcoming notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here