Canara Bank , a leading Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Bangalore and pan India presence with over 3770 branches, has published the recruitment details for the 550 post of Manager & Senior Manager- Credit. Candidates who meets the below laid qualification criteria may apply for the vacancies through online system from the bank’s website.
|Post name||Scale||Age requirement||No. of vacancies|
|Manager||MMGS-II||25 – 35*||450|
|Senior Manager-Credit||MMGS-III||27 – 40*||100|
For Manager Post:
- Graduation / Post Graduation preferably with CAIIB / Diploma in Risk Management / Treasury Management / International Banking.
- Candidates should possess computer literacy.
- Minimum 3 years experience
For senior Manager Post:
- Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with CAIIB / CA / MBA / PGDBM / PGDBA.
- Five years experience
Salary & Emoluments :
- MMGS-II – Rs.19400 -700/1 – 20100 – 800/10 – 28100
- MMGS-III – Rs.25700 -800/5 – 29700 – 900/2 – 31500
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For All Other: Rs. 500/-
How To Apply:
- Eligible candidates, are requested to apply ON-LINE through Bank’s website
- so as to reach at the below mentioned address before the last date stipulated.
Canara Bank Recruitment Cell (Project – 3 / 2013)
Post Box No. – 6648
BANGLAORE – 560 002
- Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges: From 26th Aug. 2013 to 05th Sept. 2013
- Opening Date for on-line registration in Website: 26.08.2013
- Closing Date for on-line registration in Website: 05th Sept. 2013
- Last date of receipt of registered applications by post: 12th Sept. 2013 (incl. far-flung areas).