Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank has released a latest notification for the recruitment to the various posts Office Assistant, Officer Scale-I, Officer Scale-II (GBO), Officer Scale-II (Law Officer) and Officer Scale-III for filling the vacant vacancies in Gramin Bank. People who are interested and eligible can apply online application form through the authorized website link of official website before the last date. Candidates who have a score card of IBPS common written examination and obtaining minimum eligible marks according to their caste category must apply for the recruitment to the above mention various posts. A huge number of candidates were applied to the posts in Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank.
Applicants can go through the official website http://ibpsregistration.nic.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. There are a total of 273 vacant vacancies for the recruitment to the various posts Office Assistant, Officer Scale-I, Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer), Officer Scale-II (Law Officer) and Officer Scale-III in Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like IBPS Gramin Bank Admit Card 2015, Gramin Bank Solved Answer Key 2015 and Central Gramin Bank Office Asst & Multipurpose Result 2015. Candidates who have declared qualified at the online common written examination for RRBs conducted by the Institute Banking of Personnel Selection (IBPS) during Sept/Oct, 2015.
The last date for applying online application form is 25 Mar, 2015 through the authorized website of Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank.
Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 Posts Details:
|02.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||86|
|03.||Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||23|
|04.||Officer Scale-II (Information Technology)||10|
|05.||Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountant)||01|
|06.||Officer Scale-II (Law Officers)||04|
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 32 years for all the above posts for the recruitment. People can check their eligibility criteria for particular posts through the official notification link mention below.
- The age relaxation given upto of 3 years for OBC categories candidates and 5 years for SC/CT categories candidates.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- Applicants should have Graduation Degree in any respective discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate all subjects from any recognized university/institution/colleges.
- Eligible and interested candidate have equivalent qualification along with IBPS Score Card common written examination for RRBs during the month of September/October 2015. amin
Selected candidates will be given pay scale are as follows:-
Officer in Junior Management Grade (Scale-I): Rs. 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7- 25700
Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale-II): Rs. 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale-III): Rs. 25700-800/5-29700-900/2-31500
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs. 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- (One Hundred Only) for the Gen/OBC category candidates and Rs.20/- (Twenty Rupees Only) for the SC/ST categories candidates as a application fee through the bank challan form.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the basis of performance in common written examination for RRBs conducted by the Institute Banking of Personnel Selection (IBPS) during the month of September/October, 2015. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of vacant vacancies and their marks, then called for interview examination. The venue & date of interview examination will be informed to the candidates through the medium of call letter.
Personal Interview : Depending on the number of vacancies, Bank will call from among who have applied to bank, the number, equivalent to three times the number of vacancies short-listed based on their Total Weighted Scores (TWS). Remaining applicants, if any will not receive an interview call from the Bank. The final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of CWE Score Card marks and interview exam marks.
IBPS Score Card Details:-
|S.No||Particular Topics (Subjects)||SC/ ST/ SC‐PWD/ STPWD/
|OBC/ GEN/ OBC‐PWD/
|01.||Computer Knowledge||16 & above||20 & above|
|02.||Hindi Language||19 & above||23 & above|
|03.||English Language||13 & above||17 & above|
|04.||General Awareness||10 & above||13 & above|
|05.||Numerical Ability||17 & above||22 & above|
|06.||Reasoning||13 & above||18 & above|
|Total Weighted Score||70 & above||80 & above|
- Candidates can apply online application through the official website of Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank.
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ on the login page of official website.
- Fill all the details in the application form should be correct and valid by the applicants according to the their educational qualification certificate.
- Upload scanned image of photograph & signature of appropriate size not more than 50 kb and 20 kb respectively in jpg/jpeg format.
- Finally print their application form with system generated registration number.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Opening Date of Online Registration Form : 10 Mar, 2015
- Closing Date of Online Application Form : 25 Mar, 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 09 Apr, 2015
- Click Here: Central Gramin Bank Online Application Form 2015
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Official website: Applicants can go through the official website http://ibpsregistration.nic.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification.