Syndicate Bank invited application for the recruitment to the posts Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager and Chief Manager. Eligible candidates can apply their application form before 05 July,2014. The bank has declared dividends every year from the years 1999-2000 onwards.
Syndicate bank was established in 1925 in Udupi, the abode of Lord Krishna in coastal Karnataka with the capital of Rs.8000/- by he three visionaries. The progress of syndicate bank has been synonyms with the phase progressive bank of India. Spanning over 80 years of pioneering expertise, the bank has created for itself a solid customer base comprising customers with 2 to 3 generations.
The Bank is well equipped to meet the challenges of 21st century in the areas of information technology, knowledge and competition.
Syndicate Bank Posts Details:
|01.||Deputy General Manager||03|
|02.||Assistant General Manager||02|
- Candidates age should be not more than 50 years for the sr no 01 post, 35 to 50 years for the sr no 02 post and 35 to 45 years for the sr no 03 post.
- The age relaxation for the OBC category candidates is 03 years and for the categories SC/ST is 05 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for others as per rules.
- Applicants should posses any post graduation preferably Mathematics/ statistics or any CA, ICWAI or any Engineering Graduation with FRM qualification or any PG/ Diploma course on Risk management for Sr no 1 Post, Doctorate or PG in Economics & MBA Finance for Sr no 1 Post, MBA, PhD in any area in HR for Sr no 1 Posts.
- Candidates are eligible for their respective post as their respective educational qualification.
- Written Exam: The entrance exam will be conducted and qualified candidates called for an interview. The question paper will be objective type and also have a negative marking. In the examination hall cell phone, calculator and other electrical device will not be allowed.
- Personal Interview: The interview is taken by the interviewers officers. The final selection based on the total marks obtained by the candidates.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Apply first for the registration through the official website given below.
- After submit their application form, take print out of application form, with the registration number generated by the system.
- Candidates can send their application form duly filled completely in all respect to the following address given below:-
The Deputy General Manager (P),
Syndicate Bank, Personnel Department,
Human Resource Development Division,
Head Office Manipal Karnataka-576114
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 05 July,2014