Deccan Grameena Bank, Hyderabad invites online application for the recruitment to the posts General Banking Officer, Treasury Manager, Marketing Officer, Agricultural Officer and Multipurpose for filling the vacant vacancies in Deccan Grameena Bank. People who are interested and fulfil eligibility criteria can apply online application before the last date through the official website whose link is given below. Before applying online application candidates must satisfy with the eligibility criteria for the recruitment to the various post in DGB Bank Hyderabad.
Applicants can go through the official website www.dgbhyd.com to apply online application and know more information about the latest and upcoming notification like DGB Exam Admit Card 2014, Deccan Grameena Bank Exam Result 2014 and DBG Bank Exam Answer Key 2014. Candidates are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know information published on the official website. Most of candidates can fill application form for the recruitment of DGB Bank Hyderabad. People who want to made his career in the banking sectors can must apply because it is best platform to perform its talent. There are a total of 198 vacant vacancies for the recruitment to filling the various position in Deccan Grameena Bank.
The last date for apply online application form is 19 Sept, 2014.
Deccan Grameena Bank Hyderabad Recruitment Posts Details:
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 28 years for the Posts Sr.No 1 & 4 ( Officer Scale-I and Multipurpose ).
- The age should be between 21 to 32 years for the posts Sr no 2 & 3 ( Officer Scale-II and Officer Scale-III ).
- Age relaxation will be given upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Applicants must have Degree in any discipline, proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT in which RRB is located for the posts Sr no 1 & 4 ( Officer Scale-I and Multipurpose ).
- Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-II Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 6th July – 12th July, 2013 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/-(One Hundred Rupees) as a application fee and Rs 20/-( Twenty Only) as a Bank charges will be paid by all categories candidates.
- The payment towards application fee will be made through CBS from any of branches of State Bank Of Hyderabad or Deccan Grameena Bank.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written examination conducted by the DGB at various centres allotted by the Deccan Grameena Bank. Candidates are advised to not bring any mobile phones, cell phones, Costly/valuable items in the examination hall. All eligible candidates will be issued a call letter at the corresponding address given by the candidates in their application form, which will be sent by post/Courier.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates called for an interview and final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of overall performance by the candidates in their respective examination. The venue and date & time of the interview examination will be informed through the admit cards.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of DGB Bank.
- Click on the recruitment link of the login page of official website.
- Fill all the fields fill carefully of the online application form format.
- After filling application form candidates can upload scanned image of photograph and signature in the appropriate place in application form.
- Applicants cannot edit their application form after submission.
- Finally take out a print out of application form and confirmation page.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website.
- Opening date of online application form: 03 Sept, 2014
- Last date for apply online application form: 19 Sept, 2014
- Website: Candidate can go through the official website www.dgbhyd.nic.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification.
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here