Online Application were invited in Gramin Bank Chhattisgarh for the post of Office Assistant. Candidates who are interested can apply online application before 5 June, 2014. Candidates must have qualified the IBPS common written examination (CWE-II) for RRBs that was held in Oct/Sep 2013. Students who wants to made his career in banking sector have a best opportunity to fulfill their dreams.
There are a total of 342 job vacancies for the post of Office Assistant in Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank. Below are the full details about office assistant posts CGB.
Office Assistant Posts Details:
- Candidates age should be between 21 to 35 years. Candidates who are eligible for this post may apply online before on 5 june,2014.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should have bachelor degree from any recognized university and also have qualified the IBPS common written exam (CWE-II) for RRBs oct/sep 2013 should be eligible for recruitment.
- Refer to official Notification for Post wise details.
- Written Exam – Candidates should first passed entrance exam which was conducted as soon as possible.
- Personal Interview – After the qualified entrance exam students are invited for interview ,then on the basis of merit list candidates will be selected who can secured good overall mark.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- candidates may apply online application for the post of office assistant in Chhattisgarh from the official website whose link is given below.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 5 june,2014
- Website: candidates may go through the website www.cgbank.in for information about the vacancy details.
- Official Notification: http://ibpsregistraration.nic.in Download Here