Rajasthan Gramin Bank (sponsored by State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur) invites online application form for the recruitment to the post Officer Scale-I, Officer Scale-II, Officer Scale-III and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). Applicants who were interested can apply online application form through the official website link mention below. Number of candidates will be applied for the recruitment in Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank. People must read the official notification, eligibility criteria, and instruction before filling their online application form to the various posts. Candidates who have appeared in the Common Written Examination by RRB’s coducted by IBPS in Sept/Oct, 2014 and have a valid score card can apply before the last date through the official website.
Applicants can go through the official website www.mgbbank.com to apply online application form and also know more information about the upcoming notification published on the official website. Before filling their online application form candidates must read the instruction carefully from the link of authorized website of Rajasthan Grameen Bank. People can also check official website regularly to know information about the latest and upcoming notification like Gramin Bank Admit Card 2015, Rajasthan Grameen Bank Result 2015 and Gramin Bank Solved Answer Key 2015. Candidates who were interested in banking sector jobs must apply before the last date through the official website link.
The last date of applying online application form is 26 Feb, 2015.
510 Rajasthan Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 Posts Details:
|04.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||262|
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 28 years for Officer Scale-I & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and 21 to 32 years fro the Officer Scale-II posts.
- Applicants age should below 40 years for the Officer Scale-III post.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from the recognized university/institution/colleges as their respective posts.
- Applicants must qualified in the CWE-II (Common Written Examination) conducted by the IBPS in the month of Sept/Oct, 2014 and have a valid score card.
- Eligible and interested candidates must read the official notification to know about the minimum marks requirement in the score card for various posts.
Officer Junior Management Scale-I : 14500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100 – 800/7 – 25700
Officer Middle Management Scale-II : 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
Officer Senior Management Scale-III : 25700-800/5-29700-900/2-31500
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- (One Hundred Only) as a application fee for General/OBC category candidates and Rs.20/- (Twenty Rupee Only) for the SC/ST/PWD/EXSM categories candidates.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any conditions.
Written Exam: The selection of the candidates will be depend upon the written examination conducted by the Rajasthan Gramin Bank at various examination centres allotted by the sponsored State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur. Candidates who will be qualified in the examination called for an interview examination held in Jodhpur centre only.
Personal Interview: Interview Examination will be consist of 30 maximum marks. The interview examination will be held at Jodhpur centre and the complete venue and date will be informed to the candidates in the call letters. Final selection of the candidates will be depend upon the overall marks scored in the written examination and interview examination both.
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website link.
- Click on the Recruitment link on the login page of official website.
- Applicants can use their same registration number and password to be used which was received by you at the time of CWE RRB’s registration.
- People must pay their examination fee through the challan form.
- Fill all the details should be correct and true in the examination form & challan form.
- Carefully filled all the details in the application form along with fee payment details from the CBS challan form.
- Applicants can not edit their application form after submission.
- Opening date of online application form: 12 Feb, 2015
- Last date of online application form: 26 Feb, 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 13 Mar, 2015
- Click Here: Apply Online Application Form 2015
- Print Here: Challan Form
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Official Website: Candidates can go through the official website www.mgbbank.com to apply online application form and also know information about the upcoming notification.