Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank 203 Officer & Office Asst Posts Recruitment 2015: Himachal Pradesh Gramin bank has recently issued a latest recruitment notification for filling up the vacant posts of Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant Vacancies. Here are 203 Posts of Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant Job vacancies to fill up. Eligible and aspirants should have to read the notification before apply the post. Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank released this recruitment notification for job hunters on it’s official website http://himachalgraminbank.org.
Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014.
Candidates must possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent. Candidates age must be above 18 years & below 28 years. The candidates who have valid card/Score card can eligible to apply online application form through the official website of Gramin Bank Himachal Pradesh from 07-04-2015 to 22-04-2015. The number of vacancies as also the number of reserved vacancies are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application from the official website given below before 22nd April 2015.
Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Officer Scale & Asst Posts Details:
|01.||Office Assistant (M.P)||134|
|02.||Officer Scale I||38|
|03.||Officer Scale II (Agriculture Officer)||20|
|04.||Officer Scale II (General Banking)||06|
|05.||Officer Scale III||03|
|06.||Officer Scale II ( Treasury Manager)||01|
|07.||Officer Scale II (IT)||01|
- For Office Assistant (M.P) Post: Applicants age limit should be between 18 years to 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02-06-1986 and later than 01-06-1996 as on 01-06-2014.
- For Officer Scale I Post: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 28 years i.e. applicants should not have been born earlier than 03-06-1986 and later than 31-05-1996.
- For Officer Scale II Post: Candidates should not be below 21 years & above 32 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03-06-1982 and later than 31-05-1993.
- For Officer Scale III Post: Applicants age limitation must be between 21 years to 40 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03-06-1974 and later than 31-05-1993
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Applicants should have Graduation Degree in any respective discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate all subjects from any recognized university/institution/colleges.
- Candidate have equivalent qualification along with IBPS Score Card common written examination for RRBs during the month of September/October 2014,
- Candidates should also be proficient in local language & should have knowledge of Computer Skills & should be proficient in local languages.
- Office Assistant (M.P.) – 7200-400/3 -8400-500/3 -9900-600/4 -12300-700/7 -17200-1300/1-18500-800/1 -19300
- Officer Scale – I – (14500-600/7 – 18700-700/2 – 20100-800/7 – 25700)
- Officer Scale – II – (19400 -700/1 – 20100 – 800/10 – 28100)
- Officer Scale –III – (25700-800/5 – 29700-900/2 – 31500)
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- (One Hundred Only) for the Gen/OBC category candidates and Rs.20/- (Twenty Rupees Only) for the SC/ST categories candidates as a application fee through the bank challan form.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of HIMACHAL PRADESH GRAMIN BANK or PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK, by means of Payment challans available in the Bank’s website www.himachalgraminbank.org
- Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Candidates may pay application fees including postal charges in any of the branches of (Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank or Punjab National Bank ) in the account number specified and printed on the payment Challan only.
- Go to the nearest Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account Nos 87112100056423 for HPGBRECTPR (OA)- 2015 and 87112100056414 for
HPGBRECTPR (O) – 2015.
- Go to the nearest Punjab National Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account Nos 0311002100045364 for HPGBRECTPR O-2015 and 0311002100045373 for HPGBRECTPR OA- 2015
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview for all cadres. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/Unreserved (UR) category.
- Personal Interview: The total marks for Interview will be 30 (Thirty).
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.himachalgraminbank.org. and click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan in the Online Application Form.
- Before applying for any of the mentioned post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
- No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- Opening date for Online Registration: 07th April 2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 22nd April 2015
- Payment of Application Fees: 07th April 2015 to 22nd April 2015
- Official Website: http://himachalgraminbank.org/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online, Other Details & Challan: Click Here