Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) announced a latest notification for the recruitment CWE Clerks-IV 2014 to the post Clerical Cadre in the nationalized bank of India. People who are interested can fill online application through the authorized official website of IBPS. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application form before the last date through the official website of IBPS. Number of people want to become Clerks in the nationalized bank so the competition is too tough for the applicants.
Applicants can go through the official website www.ibps.in to apply online application form and know more information about the latest and upcoming notification. Candidates must read the instruction carefully before filling their online application form. People are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know information about the upcoming notification like IBPS Clerks Admit Cards 2014, CWE Clerk-IV IBPS Exam Result 2014 and IBPS Recruitment 2015. IBPS will make arrangements for conducting online examination, declare result of online examination and inform the shortlisted candidates about the interview. Interviews will be conducted by the participating organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each state/ UT with the help of IBPS. People who want to made his career in banking sector can apply for the IBPS Recruitment 2014.
The last date of applying online application form is 01 Sep, 2014.
IBPS CWE Clerks-IV Recruitment Posts Details:
Exam Name: Common Written Exam (CWE) Clerks-IV
Total marks: 200 marks
Total Time: 2 Hours
Mode of Examination: Online Mode
- The candidates age should be between 20 to 28 years as on the 01 Aug, 2014.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for the OBC category candidates, 5 years for SC/ST categories candidates and 10 years for Physical handicapped candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Eligible candidates can applicable to apply only through the online mode.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.600/- (Six Hundred Only) as a application fee for UR/OBC categories candidates.
- The applicants belongs from SC/ST/PH/PWD/EXSM categories are required to pay Rs.100/-(One Hundred Only) as a application fee through online/offline mode or by using net banking facility.
- Once fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Written Exam: The selection of candidates will be based on the common online examination conducted by the IBPS. Candidates will be given IBPS exam in various centres allotted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Mobile phones, calculator, valuable items or any other electronic device are not allowed in the examination hall.
Personal Interview: Candidates who have been shortlisted in the examination for CWE Clerks-IV will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from authorised IBPS website.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online application through the official website of IBPS.
- Click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- CLERKS (CWE-Clerks-IV)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Fill all the essential details of the candidates in online application form.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Finally keep the print out of confirmation page for future reference.
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Opening date of online application form: 12 Aug, 2014
- Last date of filling online application form: 01 Sep, 2014
- Download Call Letter: 17 Nov, 2014 Onwards
- Date of Examination: 6th, 7th, 20th, 21th and 27th December, 2014
- Website: www.ibps.in
- Official Notification: Click Here