IBPS Recruitment 2016: Institute Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) department has announced 8822 vacant post for Probationary Officers and Management Trainee posts in an official notification. This notification has released by official website http://www.ibps.in/. Interested aspirants can apply online application form from 26/07/2016 to 13/08/2016 at official website.
Candidates must have passed graduate degree from any recognised university for these posts. Applicants will be selected based on performance in written pre-examination, main examination and personal interview.
Applicant’s age should be between 20 years to 30 years. Age relaxation as per current rules and regulations of central government of India.
Aspirants who want to know more information about IBPS Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below. Aspirants must read official notification before apply online application form at official website. They can download official notification by clicking on given below link.
IBPS Vacancy Details 2016:
Age Limit for Probationary Officers:
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Probationary Officers:
- Applicants must have passed graduate degree in any stream from any recognised university.
- Eligible and interested candidates
Download Official Notification.
Application Fee for IBPS Recruitment:
- General/OBC Candidates are required to pay Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Online application form start from: 26/07/2016.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 13/08/2016.