ICICI Bank Vacancies 2015 :- Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI), Bank has recently released a job bulletin to fill up 100 posts of Probationary Officer (PO) by online through the official website www.icicicareers.com. The last date of submission of online application form is 27-Oct-2015.
Eligibility criteria for those candidates who are interested should have completed Graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in concerned discipline or its equivalent, as educational qualification according to the ICICI Bank PO jobs advertisements 2015, from any recognized Board/ University/ Institute of India and the Selection Process is based on the performance of Online/ Offline exam and Personal Interview. Candidates maximum age for applying should not be exceed than 25 years as on 31-Dec-2015.
Here we are informing you a great opportunity for state government jobs and if you want to work in Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI), then take participation in this competition and also check all necessary information by downloading the notification and fill application form by online not offline process through the official website and our website :- career vendor.com before the last date. The candidates who are selected in the final round will get good and different pay scale per month by post wise according to the advertisement.
NOTE :- For other details like last dates, age limitation, application fee, selection process, online procedure, criteria, pay scale etc. can be found in full notification attached at the end of this article.
ICICI Bank PO Jobs Details 2015:
No. of posts :- 100
Department :- Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI).
Job Location :- All over in Bangalore.
|Sr.no.||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Age Limit for applying application form 2015:
- Applicant age should not be more than 25 years as on 31-Dec-2015.
- Age relaxation as per rules by government.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank Jobs 2015:
- Eligible and interested candidates should have completed Graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in concerned discipline or its equivalent, from any recognized Board/ University/ Institute of India.
- For more details please read full ICICI Bank PO Jobs recruitment notification 2015.
This article is published by career vendor.com.
Selection Process of Bank Recruitment 2015:
Candidates selection is based on the performance of following tests.
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Assessment
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Merit List
Procedure to apply application form 2015:
- Firstly go to the official website : www.icicicareers.com
- Then download notification and check that you are eligible or not.
- Then fill carefully all the necessary information in the application form.
- Then upload your passport size photo and signature.
- Then click on ‘Submit’ button.
- After that take a print copy for future use.
Important Dates for Bank PO Posts 2015:
- Last date of receipt of application form is 27-Oct-2015 till 05.00 PM.
- Apply online :- Click Here
- Official Website :- www.icicicareers.com
- Official Notification :- Download Here
Candidates are advised that please read the ICICI Bank PO Notification 2015 carefully before apply for application form 2015. For more details like Latest Govt. Jobs results 2015, latest Governments jobs, admit card, Notifications and answer keys please check this website career vendor.com regularly and time to time. If you want book mark this page then press Ctrl+D. Candidates are advised that please read the official advertisement carefully before apply application form 2015.