Industrial Development Bank of India has released a latest notification for the recruitment to the post ‘Security Officers’ for filling the vacant position in IDBI Bank. Applicants who are eligible and interested can submit their application form before the last date to the following address given below. Before applying people must download the format of application form through the official website and must know about the eligibility criteria for the desired post in IDBI Bank.
Applicants can go through the official website www.idbibank.com to download the format of application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the official website. There are a total of 10 vacant position for the recruitment to the post Security Officer in Industrial Development Bank of India. People are advised to read the instruction carefully before filling their application form and also keep in the touch regularly with the authorized website of IDBI Bank.
The last date of receipt of application form is 15 Nov, 2014.
IDBI Bank Security Officer Recruitment 2014 Post Details:
|Sr.||Post Name- Security Officers||Vacancies|
- Candidates age should be between 25 to 35 years will be eligible to apply for the post security officers.
- The age relaxation will be given upto of 3 years for OBC category and 5 years for SC/ST categories.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized College/University/Institution.
- Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application form to the following address mention below.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- (One Hundred Rupees) for SC/PWD categories candidates and Rs.600/- (Six Hundred Rupee) for Gen/OBC categories candidates as a application fee through the medium of challan form.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Screening Test: The candidates will be selected on the basis of screening test conducted by the Industrial Development Bank of India. After the screening test, selected candidates will be called for an personnel interview which is held only at one centre ‘Mumbai’.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted/Exam qualified candidates called for personnel interview. Applicants without PI Admit Card are not be allowed to appear.
Procedure to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Before filling their application form candidates must download the format of application form through the official website.
- Fill the application completely and dully signed by the candidates.
- Attached all the essential document along with the application form send to the following address given below.
- Eligible candidates can sent their application form to the following address mention below.
The General Manager
Recruitment Section Human Resource Department
IDBI Bank Ltd, 21 Floor WTC Complex
Cuffe Parade Mumbai- 400005
- Opening date of online application form: 27 Oct, 2014
- Last date for receipt of application form: 15 Nov, 2014
- Last date for the candidates live in remote areas: 22 Nov, 2014
- Official Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.idbibank.com to know information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the authorized website of IDBI Bank.
- Download Here- Official Notification