Indian Overseas Bank has recently released a notification for the recruitment to the post 100 Senior Manger Credit Officers Grade-III in IOB bank. The Constitution of the Board of the Bank is governed by “The Nationalized Banks (Management and Miscellaneous Provisions) Scheme, 1970, formulated by the Central Government, after consultation with the Reserve Bank of India, in exercise of the powers conferred by section 9 of “The Banking Companies (Acquisition and Transfer of Undertakings) Act 1970”. People who are interested can apply online application before the last last through the authorized login page of official website.
Applicants can go through the official website www.ion.in to apply online application form and also know more information about the latest and upcoming notification published on the official website. People who wants jobs in banking sectors must apply for the recruitment to the post Senior Manager Credit Officer (Grade-III). There are a total of 100 vacant vacancies for the recruitment to the given posts in Indian Overseas Bank (IOB). Before filling their online application form candidates must read the important instruction carefully. People can check official website regularly to know more information about the upcoming notification like IOB Senior Manager Admit Card 2015, Senior Manager IOB Answer Key 2015 and IOB Senior Manager Recruitment 2015.
The last date for applying online application form is 06th March, 2015.
Indian Overseas Bank (Senior Manager) Posts Details:
|Sr.||Post Name-Senior Manager||Vacancies|
- Candidates age should be between 26 to 35 years for the recruitment and also have a experience of 4 years.
- The age relaxation upto of 3 years for OBC category candidates, 5 years for SC/ST category candidates and 10 years for physically handicapped/Ex-servicemen candidates.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- Applicants must have Post Graduation Diploma in Management (Finance) or Full Time MBA or Diploma in Banking and Finance by IIBF will be preferred or its equivalent from any recognized university/colleges/institution.
- Minimum Four (4) year of educational post work experiences as an officer or handling credits in financial banking.
The selected candidates will be given pay of scale : 25700 – 800/5 / 29700 – 900/2 – 31500
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.600 (Six Hundred Only) for Gen/OBC category candidates and Rs.100/- (One Hundred Only) for the SC/ST categories candidates as a application fee.
- Application fee should be depositing between 18 Feb, 2015 to 06 Mar, 2015 through the online/offline medium both.
- Once the fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
Shortlisted List: The selection of the candidates will be based on the scrutiny of application form according to their education qualification and work experiences. After scrutiny of the applications received, only eligible candidates will be called for Personal Interview. The short-listing and call for interview will be on the basis of the details provided by the candidates in the online application & documents forwarded along with the Online application. The Bank would be free to reject any application form if he/she will be mention incorrect details in the application form.
Personal Interview: Shortlisted or exam qualified candidates will be called for an interview examination. The venue and date & time of interview examination will be informed to the candidates through the medium of online E-Admit Card 2015. So, candidates are advised to keep in touch regularly with the authorized website of Indian Overseas Bank.
- Candidates can apply online application form through the official website of Indian Overseas Bank (IOB).
- Click on the Recruitment of Senior Manager –Apply Online link on the login page of authorized website of IOB.
- Applicants can fill all the details in the online application form should be correct and true of their knowledge.
- The scanned image of photograph should be recent coloured passport size with white background of size not more than 50kb and size of scanned signature should be not more than 20kb.
- After uploading photograph and signature candidates can click on the submit button.
- Print application form & confirmation page generated registration number by the computer.
- Applicants can send their completely filled application form along with all essentials document enclosed in the envelope to the following address mention below.
The Assistant General Manager
Human Resources Development Department,
Indian Overseas Bank, Central Office
No-763, Anna Salai Chennai
Pin Code- 600002
- Opening date of online application form: 18 Feb, 2015
- Closing date of online application form: 06 Mar, 2015
- Last date of pay application fee (online/offline): 18 Feb, 2015 to 06 Mar, 2015
- Last date send application form so as to reached on or before: 14 Mar, 2015
- Click Here: Apply Online Application Form 2015
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Official website: Applicants can go trough the official website www.iob.in to fill their online registration and know more information about the latest and upcoming notification.