Repco Bank has recently announced a latest recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant/ Clerk, Probationary Officer posts. There are 115 Posts in Repco Bank released on it’s official website www.repcobank.co.in for job hunters who are eager waiting for Bank Recruitment 2014.
Repatriates Cooperative Finance and Development Bank Ltd (REPCO Bank) invites online application from eligible candidates for filling up 115 Probationary (PO) & Assistant/ Clerk posts. Candidates should possess Graduation or Post Graduation in any discipline with I class from any university recognized by UGC. Applicants age limit should be between 21- 30 Years as on 01-11-2014.
Candidates are advised to apply through REPCO bank Official website by online basis only on or before from 12/11/2014 to 27/11/2014. You may check full details like Age Limit, Qualification, application fee, selection process & How to apply for Repco Bank recruitment 2014 are given below.
Repco Bank Jr Asst/ Clerk, PO Posts Details:
|01.||Junior Assistant/ Clerk||100|
- Applicants age limit must be between 21 – 30 years for PO Post
- Candidates should be between 21 – 28 years for Clerk Post.
- Age relaxation as per rules
- For Junior Assistant/Clerk Post: Graduation in any discipline from any university recognized by UGC.
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- For Probationary Officer Post: Rs.14,500-25,700/- per month
- For Junior Assistant/Clerk Post: Rs.7,200-19,300/- per month
- For Probationary Officer Post: Rs. 600/- for UR & OBC Candidates & Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
- For Junior Assistant/Clerk Post: Rs. 750/- for UR & OBC Candidates & Rs. 400/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
- Selection will be made on the basis of online test, interview, Group discussion.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Read the notification & instructions carefully before applying online.
- Pay the fee through the online
- After fill the online application form, candidates have to take the printout of the e-Receipt & online application form for future use.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 27th November 2014
- Tentative date of Online Test: 8th January 2015 and or 9th January 2015
- Website: www.repcobank.co.in
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here