Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI Bank) has recently issued a recruitment notification for conducting walk-in-Interview for the engagement of Junior Assistants in various branch across the country. ICICI Bank is a multinational banking and financial services of India. It is one of the Big Four banks of India along with State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and Bank of Baroda.
The Junior Officer Post Recruitment 2014 in sales has been declared by the ICICI Bank. Online applications are invited for filling up Junior Assistant Posts by Interview. Interested candidates have to attain walk in Interview at various date after registering their application. Read the full ICICI Bank job criteria below and apply for the posts.
ICICI Bank Recruitment Junior Assistant Posts Details:
- Post Name: Junior Assistant Posts
- Total Vacancies: Not Mentioned
- Between 20-26 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Candidates should be Intermediate or Graduate in relevant discipline
- Performance in interview
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply through online mode on ICICI’s official website (Link given below)
- After filling online application, candidates will have to take print out of filled application form and bring it to Interview Venue.
Interview Date: 10th March 2014, 15th March 2014, 18th March 2014, 22th March 2014, 24th March 2014, 29th March 2014 & 31st March 2014
- Website: www.icicicareers.com
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here