Karnataka Bank released a latest notification for the recruitment to the post ‘Chartered Accountant’ to filling the vacant vacancies in Bank. People who are interested to become a Chartered Accountants in the Karnataka Bank can submit their application form to the following address given below. Applicants who are eligible for the Chartered Accountant Recruitment 2014 can submit their application form before the last date to the official addressed mention below. If people can make his career in banking sector then it is right platform.
Applicants can go through the official website www.karnatakabank.com to know more information related with upcoming notification like Karnataka Bank Admit Cards/Exam Result. Applicants are advised to keep in the touch regularly with the official website to know more information related with latest and upcoming notification. Karnataka Bank announced the Manager Scale-II Recruitment 2014 for filling the vacant position in Bank of Karnataka. Applicants must reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form.
The last date of receipt of application form is 11 Aug, 2014.
Karnataka Chartered Accountant Post Details:
|Sr.||Post Name- Chartered Accountant||Vacancies|
- The age of candidates is not more than 30 years as on 1 July, 2014.
- The upper age relaxation for OBC Category candidates is 3 years and 5 years for the SC/ST categories candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Candidates must qualified the Chartered Accountant exam are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- Eligible and interested candidates are applicable to apply before the last date.
- Candidates get Rs.19000/-700/1 –20100-800/10-28100 plus other allowance as applicable to Manager Cadre.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of personnel interview. People are informed through the admit card venue and date & time of the interview. Applicant who can crack interview will be selected on the basis of overall performance in Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- People must reads the instruction carefully before filling their application form.
- Fill the application form in A4 Size paper (Prescribed format) in their own hand writing.
- Applicants superscribing the envelope with ‘ Application for the Post Manager Scale-II ( Chartered Accountant ).
- Eligible candidates can submit their application form in the prescribed format to the following address given below.
The Deputy General Manager (HR & IR)
Karnataka Bank Limited,
Head Office Mahaveera Circle,
kankandy Mangalore – 575002
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 11 Aug, 2014
- Website: Applicants can go through the official website www.karnatakabank.com to download the format of application form and also know more information related with upcoming notification of Admit card/Exam Results.
- Official Notification: Download Here