Bank of India invites applications for the recruitment of Faculty Vacancies at Khandwa, Burhanpur, Khargone & Barwani. Bank of India was founded on 7th September, 1906 by a group of eminent businessmen from Mumbai. The Bank was under private ownership and control till July 1969 when it was nationalised along with 13 other banks.
Beginning with one office in Mumbai, with a paid-up capital of Rs.50 lakh and 50 employees, the Bank has made a rapid growth over the years and blossomed into a mighty institution with a strong national presence and sizable international operations. In business volume, the Bank occupies a premier position among the nationalized banks.
The Bank has 4545 branches in India spread over all states/ union territories including specialized branches. These branches are controlled through 50 Zone Offices. There are 54 branches/ offices and 5 Subsidiaries and 1 joint venture abroad.
Eligible candidates can apply on or before 20 June,2014.
Posts Details of Bank Of India :
- Candidates age should be not more than 65 years and not less than 25 years.
- The age relaxation upto 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for the SC/ST category candidates.
- Age relaxation for others will be applicable as per rules.
- Candidates must have Gradation degree in any discipline from any recognised College/University.
- Applicants also have computer knowledge and work experience.
- Candidates should preferable be resident of local area and 2 year experience in visiting faculty.
- Personal Interview:The selection is based on the performances in interview. Minimum qualify marks in a interview will be 50% (out of 100 mark).
- Decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all related documents.
- Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format along with necessary documents send to the following address given below.
The Chief Manager,
Financial Inclusion Department,
Bank of India, Khandwa Zonal Office,
Pt. Makhan Lal Chaturvedi Marg,
Anand Nagar, Khandwa (MP)- 450001
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 20 June,2014
- Website: Applicant can download the format of application form and know more information through the official website www.bankofindia.co.in