Pandyan Grama Bank (PGB) has released a recruitment notification for the vacant of Office Assistant posts. There are 102 Office Asst Posts for all eligibly and interested candidates. Pandyan Grama Bank (PGB) invites online applications from the candidates those who have appeared in the Common Written Examination for RRB’s conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013.
Candidates who have valid score card may apply for 102 Office Asst. Posts. So candidates have a great opportunity to make a carrier in the banking industry. All eligible candidates can apply online from 27th June 2014 to 14th July 2014.
For further details like age limit, qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply are given below.
Pandyan Grama Bank Recruitment Office Asst Posts Details:
|01.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||102|
- Between 18-28 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
- Degree in any discipline
- Refer to Notification for Post wise details
- For UR Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 20/-
- Personal Interview
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details:
- For SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ST-EXS: 88 & above
- OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/GEN-EXS: 95 & above
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by filling online application form through official website
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 27th June 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 14th July 2014
- Website: http://www.pandyangramabank.in/
- Official Notification: Download Here
- Apply Online: Click Here